Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Noble - Bars (Preview) [Prod. By Cracka Lack Beats]

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
    You went in on this one man, the beat fit you great. Youre starting to sound like Lil Wyte to me. He's one of my favorite rappers man, you definitely have potential to be better too cause of your lyricism. Your rhyme schemes are pretty good. I like your flow, but it's getting kinda repetitive.I've been listening to your music for awhile now, I'd like to hear a speedier flow from you. Your lyrics have great depth bet variatizing your flow will make it stand out more. I dont want to take anything away from this though man, you're preview is better than most niggas songs on here. Guess J-Money's gonna be home for the summer if youre doing a THP tape?
    Damn really appreciate that. And I've been working on the fast flow. I try to fit a couple fast lines in each verse I do every once in awhile to practice it. Its just really hard with the breathe control for me. So if I did it, I'd have to do alot of takes and I feel that it wouldn't sound the same throughout the verse you know? And Lil Wyte? Haha, haven't heard that one. I actually went to a party of his and smoked with him twice. He used to perform at this local club in my town alot of last summer and I had back stage passes and we talked and I told him I had fire bud. So I got his number and hit him up after and went to his party in his nice ass condo. It was crazy as fuck hahaha. But right now, the THP tape is gunna be us both recording at our own places (Me at my crib and him at his crib in Puerto Rico), and sending the songs back at forth. He picked him up one of the Snowball mic's, I think thats the name. But if we don't have the tape done when he comes home for vacation in July, we'll record a couple of the songs at my crib probably. We just are both trying to record but both busy with work and finding times for the others in our houses (Hes got a room mate, and I have my dad and stepmom) to be gone. So its hard to find time. But yeah, thanks again. I really don't have time to listen to your full mixtape and review it, but in a bit I'm gunna pick a few random songs off your tape and review them individually.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

First track I've heard from you in a while, glad to see you still got it. I really enjoyed your flow on this, but you need to fill out your bars more. It sounds bad when you have to slow down a bar just to fit the song. Your voice was a bit weird, but we already discussed why so it's not really an issue. Lyrically it was pretty tough, just needs more emotion (which I also lack atm). You had a few multies that were decent, but some were average (such as the "so cool" line). Mastering was good, I like the effects and adlibs throughout your verse as well. Overall, I think it's a good preview on what to expect on the mixtape and was overall pretty decent, but nothing major. I'll be more interested in the mixtape when you drop your first single from it. 3/5

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
        First track I've heard from you in a while, glad to see you still got it. I really enjoyed your flow on this, but you need to fill out your bars more. It sounds bad when you have to slow down a bar just to fit the song. Your voice was a bit weird, but we already discussed why so it's not really an issue. Lyrically it was pretty tough, just needs more emotion (which I also lack atm). You had a few multies that were decent, but some were average (such as the "so cool" line). Mastering was good, I like the effects and adlibs throughout your verse as well. Overall, I think it's a good preview on what to expect on the mixtape and was overall pretty decent, but nothing major. I'll be more interested in the mixtape when you drop your first single from it. 3/5
        Thanks man. During my short haitus on the mic, I've been reading up on professional mastering tips. Everything from overall masters, to adlibs, etc. So I think my adlibs are gunna start sounding better and more filling in the future. I gotta start working on my set up... how far the mic and pop filter will be from my mouth, than work on a few mastering techniques, and than my quality and sound should start flowing better together. But thanks again bro.

Comment

Flow 4/5 - I liked your flow on this, in the first half it was on point and then you switched it up and it throwed me kinda off guard, it was still good

Lyrics 4/5 - You had some dope bars on this, difinetely quotable. My fav was "Now get back in the mind state, gotta raise up the crime rate
          Murder every song, and shine like my state". Thats my shit

Other: The beat was really good & I enjoyed the song. My only advice would be that you didn't "switch up" too fast or early it can throw the listeners off guard, it's still good.

Overall 9/10.

Instagram:
          NordicBeauties

Comment

Originally posted by Young Mula Baaaby View Post
            Flow 4/5 - I liked your flow on this, in the first half it was on point and then you switched it up and it throwed me kinda off guard, it was still good

Lyrics 4/5 - You had some dope bars on this, difinetely quotable. My fav was "Now get back in the mind state, gotta raise up the crime rate
            Murder every song, and shine like my state". Thats my shit

Other: The beat was really good & I enjoyed the song. My only advice would be that you didn't "switch up" too fast or early it can throw the listeners off guard, it's still good.

Overall 9/10.
            Thanks man! I'm glad to see members on here who aren't normally active in Tha Studio stop by and take the time to drop feedback, its really appreciated. If you ever need feedback on anything, not sure if you do GFX or not, let me know!!! And yeah, I gotta work on making the flows feel more together as a full in the final version. Towards the end its a bit off, I agree. Nothing wrong with it imo, but if I flowed better, the full vibe would be better. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
              Thanks man! I'm glad to see members on here who aren't normally active in Tha Studio stop by and take the time to drop feedback, its really appreciated. If you ever need feedback on anything, not sure if you do GFX or not, let me know!!! And yeah, I gotta work on making the flows feel more together as a full in the final version. Towards the end its a bit off, I agree. Nothing wrong with it imo, but if I flowed better, the full vibe would be better. Thanks again!
              Np man, just happy to give feedback. And I don't do anything like GFX or something, but thanks anyway THP!

Instagram:
              NordicBeauties

Comment

Pretty dope bro, I think the full gon' be good..

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                  Pretty dope bro, I think the full gon' be good..
                  Thanks man, I'm gunna try to make the full really dope.

Comment

fuck outta this section of the forum posting previews dude.

YO MODS SOMEBODY BAN THIS GUY THP FOR POSTING A PREVIEW.
                    ALSO ITS IN PARENTHESIS LIKE THAT OTHER GUY DOES.

ALSO I ALREADY RAPPED ON THIS BEAT......................................................../.
                    Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 06-01-2011, 07:45 PM.
                    EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                      fuck outta this section of the forum posting previews dude.

YO MODS SOMEBODY BAN THIS GUY THP FOR POSTING A PREVIEW.
                      ALSO ITS IN PARENTHESIS LIKE THAT OTHER GUY DOES.

ALSO I ALREADY RAPPED ON THIS BEAT......................................................../.
                      Theres a difference between posting a preview every once in awhile, rather than posting previews everyday. And the difference is, you'll actually hear my finished version of this song in the near future.

Oh and, I'm on my phone now so I can't go find your thread... But I bet my thread has more than yours in 1 day. So hop off.

Oh and one more thing. The rules clearly say posting a reply in mostly caps is against the rules. So consider this a warning.

Comment

Originally posted by thp850 View Post
                        t oh and, i'm on my phone now so i can't go find your thread...
                        its in my sig
                        EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                          its in my sig
                          Why are you acting like I'm tryna listen to your song?

Btw, thanks for the bump.

Oh and rofllolololmfao! Hating in reps is cooolz.

Comment

Working...
                          X