Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [Mixtape] LMI Presents - Tha Studio: Vol. 1 July

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
    Good idea. But I think you're putting too much work into nothing though. 72 views and 1 download for all the work you put into it? But if you wanna do them, that's cool. Just never understood the point even back when people suggested it. It's not bringing Tha Studio any more close or active.

Your other idea was better imo. *Will comment on that later*
    Are you being an asshole just for the sake of it? I like you Noble but all you do is put peoples' ideas down in this section. I, and probably many others, don't have a Datpiff account and therefor can't download (until I make one I guess) but at least he's archiving the music here. You can't say it won't make people more active when it's already inspired me to crank out more music. Also you base that statement on the first time he's done it. Stop being Tha Studio's Eeyore and either fall behind or fall back.

Comment

This and Tha Studio list are doing exactly what they should. Motivate. I've got some shit in the works so I have more than 12 bars on the next one. I don't think Myk wants the Mod spot but he's definitely helping us all out a million times more than he has to. I haven't been contributing anywhere near as much as I should, but that's gonna change. Starting with this next cypher. Good luck to the competition

Comment

Originally posted by Coleon View Post
        Are you being an asshole just for the sake of it? I like you Noble but all you do is put peoples' ideas down in this section. I, and probably many others, don't have a Datpiff account and therefor can't download (until I make one I guess) but at least he's archiving the music here. You can't say it won't make people more active when it's already inspired me to crank out more music. Also you base that statement on the first time he's done it. Stop being Tha Studio's Eeyore and either fall behind or fall back.
        Lol you've been active for a few months. Hit me up when you been here for over a year and see how inactive this place is over time. And I don't see how this motivates anyone? Put out more songs to make it on a mixtape no one is gunna see? I wasn't putting down the idea at first, I was being nice about it. But since you asked for real negativity, there you go.

And this is no diss to you Mykill, I 100% respect your effort and hard work. Like I said before, the other idea is dope (And will be stickied each month for a week or so when the next edition is out) I'm just being realistic about this.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

You're a jealous pessimist masquerading as a realist if you ask me. Mykill just put more effort into one post than you have in the last month as mod of this section. Tell me I'm lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Coleon View Post
            You're a jealous pessimist masquerading as a realist if you ask me. Mykill just put more effort into one post than you have in the last month as mod of this section. Tell me I'm lying.
            Probably not tbh. I have to lock alot of threads lolol. Mods = mod shit, not wasting my time on shit I could care less about. But I'm done replying to you.

Mykill, whether or not I think it's a good idea, other's like it. No diss to you about my opinion on this either way. So keep it up!

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
            X