• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [Cypher] VOTE NOW for the "Nasty" Cypher Winner *UNTIL AUG 10th*

Voted Coleon.

Flow Is Crazy

Comment

Artille and Coleon was crazy tbh. But I voted for Artille, cause Coleon already got a lot of votes, lulz.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        Artille and Coleon was crazy tbh. But I voted for Artille, cause Coleon already got a lot of votes, lulz.
        Yeah I was going to vote for him id Coleon wasn't in the compitition.
        No lies

Comment

Lol thanks guys

Comment

Voted Coleon. Crary had the best flow, but the worse quality. Coleon had the best lyrics but the flow was eh. The rest of the entries were okay. The beat wasn't the easiest to spit over.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

I'm glad we were acutally able to have a cypher this time around. Admittedly my mixing was awful on this, but thanks for the listens guys. Since people seem to like the flow, I may tweak the mastering, add some more bars and release again.

Comment

Coleon wins again.1!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats colely cole, you get a thread with a song of yours stickied for a week everyone to view, becuz everyone in the world tunes in to the studio to check out our songs when they're stickied and that will help us get exposure.

C'mon mods where s the closure and followup for this contest.

Just becuz mykill """"left"""(extra quotes), , that doesnt mean you have to abandon this as well.

Give coleon his thread to be stickied. And start the next cypher.

Somebody make an august mixtape as well.

God damn diezel, where the hell u been???

diezel, for mod !!!!!!!!!!!
                EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

I'm too busy to do cyphers. If anyone else wants to run them though, go for it. At least PM me first about it. So I'll know to sticky the thread and make sure you run it right.

But yeah, Coleon, you won. Let me know SOON which thread you want stickied, PM the link.

*Unsticky's this thread*

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                  X