Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noble - Untitled (Prod. By Slow Producer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noble - Untitled (Prod. By Slow Producer)

Recorded this shit for a producer/rapper on this forum like 2 months ago. Had my verse done in like a day. He's been making up excuses why the song wasn't done lol. He said Diezel didn't submit his verse yet or something but then I just saw Diezel been had his verse done.... Wtf. He put out his verse, so here's my verse. I've already re-recorded this verse to another beat for another something something, so expect to hear it again in some form or another. Enjoy.

Download/Stream

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2

protect dunston at all costs

Re: Noble - Untitled (Prod. By Slow Producer)

You sounded like slim shady on the first few bars lol..but this is a decent verse though. The mixing was good on it too

Lyrics - 4/5 i liked the lyrics, had some good mulitis in there. Could have been a lil better

Flow - 3.9/5 The flow started off good then it fell off a lil at the end a lil bit (imo)

overall 4/5 good verse

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
      You sounded like slim shady on the first few bars lol..but this is a decent verse though. The mixing was good on it too

Lyrics - 4/5 i liked the lyrics, had some good mulitis in there. Could have been a lil better

Flow - 3.9/5 The flow started off good then it fell off a lil at the end a lil bit (imo)

overall 4/5 good verse
      Thanks dude.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
        Thanks dude.
        one more thing..is the niggas name really "slow producer"?

Comment

Nah ahah. I put that because he was taking so long to put the song together. When he sent the beat (The one you hear here) he said it was unfinished probably, and he would want to add more. And I keep asking him "Yo, can we release this or what?". 'Cause personally, I hate having verses sit around because I feel I'm always improving and once they get old they aren't as good as my new material.... But basically he was just taking too long. And I guess Diezel felt the same way because he released his verse to it too lolol.

Comment

that nigga is me.. and i find it disrespectful that thp and diezel released their verses

fuck all of y'all

and not to even mention that i produced this masterpiece

Comment

overall 4/5 good verse
              ^^^ same
              lol @ :22 seconds u can hear the cut in after "so just......."

lyrics 4/5

flow 3.9/5

overall: 3.95/5

more polishin on the delivery could help.

Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
              that nigga is me.. and i find it disrespectful that thp and diezel released their verses

fuck all of y'all

i mentioned your name lol
              Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 08-18-2011, 09:38 AM.
              EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Don't digg the beat that much, but lyrics is decent.

Overall an okay track imo.

Comment

fuck all of y'all

lol ok cool. Props on the beat didnt know u made beats

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                    Don't digg the beat that much, but lyrics is decent.

Overall an okay track imo.
                    Ya fool this isn't the complete version.. I now understand how people feel now when their shit gets leaked.. loooool
                    nd noble/diezel, you guys are not gonna be on the final - if i hear this instrumental (THAT I GAVE U) altered/remixed/fuckedintheass , i will eat u.... no homo

Comment

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                      ^^^ same
                      lol @ :22 seconds u can hear the cut in after "so just......."
                      It's actually a one take recording. It sounds weird at that time 'cause I was taking a breathe and I edited it out lol.

Thanks for checking it out though peeps.

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

I find it disrespectful and funny you can't finish one verse and one beat in 2 fucking months rofl. I asked you many of time to release the shit. It's whatever. I don't want my verse on the final. Who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                        I find it disrespectful and funny you can't finish one verse and one beat in 2 fucking months rofl. I asked you many of time to release the shit. It's whatever. I don't want my verse on the final. Who cares.
                        dood, i got a lot of shit goin' on, i ain't dropped out like yung corruption to be able to fully focus on this art.. - however the tape is gonna b tha shit tho

Comment

Working...
                        X