This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
    Small Mixtape commin Friday..ill prolly post a song and post the link to the Mixtape if anyone wants to hear...
    Dooooooo it

Comment

• Re: Tha Studio Index & Chat

Originally posted by mykill View Post
      Dooooooo it
      lol its nothin big tho, prolly 8 songs yall havent heard..wit me and my man Unique

Comment

taken a fat break from the stu for awhile just cuz i been busy and havnt been in the mood to write verses and shit. comin back strong in the new year tho. check for the mixtape at the top of the year

Comment

got my mic back..Im open for collabs now..anybody want one can just pm me

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
            got my mic back..Im open for collabs now..anybody want one can just pm me

expect something from me around tuesday when i get back home

Comment

Releasing B.T.A.M tomorrow...fuck it....I heard McCrary's project today and Blakejay's project yesterday and honestly that shit lit a little fire under me.....we got too much talent to me wasting...so I think imma scrap that collaboration shit and just do a solo shit...with some features of course but not on every song.....
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

I have a question. What do I do when I wanna write lyrics but I can't think of a topic or words to write?

Comment

How many of ya'll actually got a fan base in real life and don't just post your music on here? serious question.

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                    How many of ya'll actually got a fan base in real life and don't just post your music on here? serious question.
                    do you ?

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                      i dont really have much of a fanbase..prolly around 100-120 people lol

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by Juzzy View Post
                      I have a question. What do I do when I wanna write lyrics but I can't think of a topic or words to write?
                      When i used to go through that i would literally grab a dictionary and flip to a random page and look at random words..and it helped me come up with ways to start a 4 bar stanza, then i was good from there

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
                        do you ?
                        Yeah I got like 200+ likes on my facebook and 1700+ plays on my soundcloud with near to no promotion really. Nothing big but my whole neighborhood knows who I am and that I rap.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                        i dont really have much of a fanbase..prolly around 100-120 people lol [COLOR="Silver"]
                        And thats decent better then none. I'm just asking because I see a lot of people posting their stuff on here and they don't seem to promote it outside of here.

Comment

I have no fans...just doing this for fun...plus I don't think I make good enough songs to make it big...
                          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                          X