• Show
Clear All

• Hey guys! Check my beats too
    #PPLSWG
    SoundClick artist: Purple Neezy - page with MP3 music downloads
    Purple Neezy
    My twitter: https://twitter.com/No1seStyle

Comment

• Livin the America life now.. So much food errywhere and Niggas sellin stolen beats in the middle of the highway.
      Once I am settled in and smokin, music becomes full time, don't b scared to holla at ya boi fo some beats.

Comment

• Got this pretty dope hook I did but I don't think I'm ever gunna use. If someone wants it lemme know lol...

On my [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] shit

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• #GetLoco

"Smoking Acapulco, I get it for the low-low, eatin' on some rollos, tryna dodge the po-po"

"Tonight I'm LMI, crossin' us - is a no go. No comparison, I am Diggy and you're Jo-Jo"

Comment

• Mykill should do a record called "Mykill Jordan"

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Bus No. 2857 coming later tonight
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Low.mp3

Anyone want?

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                Low.mp3

Anyone want?
                I wonder if Myk would like that to be on the LMI project.

Comment

• You guys post lyrics up here and stuffs? What if someone takes them? I mean its on the internet so is it copyrighted at that point idk whatever, but yeah I wanna post a little of mine for you guys to check out so I'm jw

Comment

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                    I wonder if Myk would like that to be on the LMI project.
                    Just lemme know. It was a beat I stumbled upon on my computer and was just throwing hook idea's out, came up with that one, and recorded it lol. But it's not gunna fit the vibe of Summertime so we aren't using.

The track has 2 verses, but I could extend it to 3 and throw a verse from myself on it then send to y'all if y'all want. Or just send the beat w/ hook.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by StephenKING View Post
                    You guys post lyrics up here and stuffs? What if someone takes them? I mean its on the internet so is it copyrighted at that point idk whatever, but yeah I wanna post a little of mine for you guys to check out so I'm jw
                    There's a Writers subsection that you can post lyrics at. Here's the link - http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/writers-block/

And no one is really gunna steal your lyrics lol. Don't worry about that....

Comment

There's a Writers subsection that you can post lyrics at. Here's the link - http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/writers-block/

And no one is really gunna steal your lyrics lol. Don't worry about that....
                      ah i was just wondering cause right here I thought you guys were posting like 3/4 bars ya know, trying em out but would anyone mind if I emailed them a rough draft of a song? I'm the second guy on it I just wanna get feelings

Comment

• Originally posted by StephenKING View Post
                        ah i was just wondering cause right here I thought you guys were posting like 3/4 bars ya know, trying em out but would anyone mind if I emailed them a rough draft of a song? I'm the second guy on it I just wanna get feelings
                        You can send messages on here, no need for e-mail. I'll take a listen for you tho man, just message me. I'm always up for some new rappers to join around here.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Just caught a body on this track for Summertime. Y'all will get to hear all these records in the next few weeks...

Comment

You can send messages on here, no need for e-mail. I'll take a listen for you tho man, just message me. I'm always up for some new rappers to join around here.
                          okay well, ill send it in a message if it lets me but also check out the thread in Writers Block, its my first single I wanna know how you feel about it

Is Summertime your album?

Comment

Working...
                          X