This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
    What kinda beats are you trying to sell? Bangers?
    yea man they fuckin sick beats, what type are beats are u lookin for?
    Hip Hop Ain't Dead It Just Had A Heart Attack
    But You See I Keep It Pumpin' Yea I Got That Heart Back
    So Just Call Me....
    "Little Carter" Or "Little Cardiac"

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Mula Fan View Post
      yea man they fuckin sick beats, what type are beats are u lookin for?
      None that you are selling, that is illegal. Reselling them defeats the person for the buyer. They won't own the lease for the songs, therefor, the beats are useless for them.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
        None that you are selling, that is illegal. Reselling them defeats the person for the buyer. They won't own the lease for the songs, therefor, the beats are useless for them.
        okay bro
        Hip Hop Ain't Dead It Just Had A Heart Attack
        But You See I Keep It Pumpin' Yea I Got That Heart Back
        So Just Call Me....
        "Little Carter" Or "Little Cardiac"

Comment

• Back in a groove...I heard some music last night that inspired me to make sure everything i release from here on is top notch
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
            goddamn, an hour is long as fuck for a set.

how many songs you doin?? gotta keep the crowd from gettin bored for a long ass time.
            in my city the openers be gettin booed and shit before the end of their sets,
            becuz the crowd be ready for the headliner.(main event artist)
            yea its gonna be between 45min to an hour and idk how many songs im doin. im puttin together my set now
            ONLY FOR THE PROMO 3

ONLY FOR THE PROMO 3- http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=420199
            TRUE FEELINGS 2- http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=384127
            Twitter- https://twitter.com/Waay2Smooth
            Construction of a Dream- http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=316150

Comment

• im the only nigga on campus full of rappers with a studio so I got everybody coming in here tryn record. im making $ like shit. I feel accomplished. lol. and I got this real dope joint I recorded today but still no internet so I cant upload. -_____-

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeezyMac View Post
                im the only nigga on campus full of rappers with a studio so I got everybody coming in here tryn record. im making $ like shit. I feel accomplished. lol. and I got this real dope joint I recorded today but still no internet so I cant upload. -_____-
                Where you go to school at?

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

@MC_Crary check your PM

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                  Where you go to school at?

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

@MC_Crary check your PM
                  Shaw U.

What's A Goon To A Willem Dafoe.

Comment

• Instead of a cypher [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] you should host a competition. Get a beat and see who can make the best record....

Comment

Instead of a cypher @mykill you should host a competition. Get a beat and see who can make the best record....

check your PM

Comment

Instead of a cypher [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] you should host a competition. Get a beat and see who can make the best record....
                        Not a bad idea... Best concept contest. Who is interested?

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
                          Not a bad idea... Best concept contest. Who is interested?
                          Sounds cool but the idea overall is meh. If anything, at least give a topic to rap about. If everyone has to come up with a whole song idea rather then just 16-24 bars, I see even less people participating.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X