Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=42670]PrettyFlacko.[/MENTION] That Blow is a problem. Can't wait for the EP

Comment

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
      @PrettyFlacko. That Blow is a problem. Can't wait for the EP
      2nd that motion...#LongLeafPinez

Comment

[MENTION=42670]PrettyFlacko.[/MENTION] That Blow is a problem. Can't wait for the EP
        THP's first bought beat

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
          THP's first bought beat
          Got a radio edit of it?

Comment

Got a radio edit of it?
            Nah we don't do that shit here haha. The producer is just someone I fux with so I supported him and bought the beat!

- - - Updated - - -

Who would buy a THP song if it was on iTunes?

[MENTION=43392]MC_Crary[/MENTION] @mykill @Cli-City is Blow worthy of $1?

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
              Nah we don't do that shit here haha. The producer is just someone I fux with so I supported him and bought the beat!

- - - Updated - - -

Who would buy a THP song if it was on iTunes?

@MC_Crary @mykill @Cli-City is Blow worthy of $1?
              I aint gonna front homie..I don't buy music from Itunes but if you put that shit there for $5 I would buy just to support...
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                I aint gonna front homie..I don't buy music from Itunes but if you put that shit there for $5 I would buy just to support...
                Nah man, it would be like 1.29 or whatever. I'm just wondering if it would be worth it to put it on there. The producer we got the beat from is pushing us to put it on there, so we are debating it now.... lol

Comment

• I believe it's worth it

Comment

• You gotta look atcha budget at that point. Aggregating can get expensive, but I'm not the most fluent in that end of the business... You put your music out, I think it'd get more looks and you could promote it better. I'd rather have stuff on Spotify too, that way people can try it without the initial purchase and you could possibly get more fans.

Just my #2cents, but you got the quality there and the product is solid. Just depends on if you wanna throw that REAL money at promotion to go somewhere with it all.

Comment

• Make a music video, put that shit on worldstar
                      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• all about promotion.

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
                          You gotta look atcha budget at that point. Aggregating can get expensive, but I'm not the most fluent in that end of the business... You put your music out, I think it'd get more looks and you could promote it better. I'd rather have stuff on Spotify too, that way people can try it without the initial purchase and you could possibly get more fans.

Just my #2cents, but you got the quality there and the product is solid. Just depends on if you wanna throw that REAL money at promotion to go somewhere with it all.
                          I'd make sure to do my best. I'm pretty sure I could get it on iTunes, Amazon, & Spotify. Plus I'd be smart enough to put it on Youtube and all that too. Money ain't an issue really tbh.

Comment

Working...
                          X