Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My browsers fucking up. Won't let me post links. And no other browsers either. Probably my cpu. I always got a shitty computer lol Anyway www.soundcloud.com/mc_crary/we-single is the link for JR Nickz and I's new track WE

Comment

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
      My browsers fucking up. Won't let me post links. And no other browsers either. Probably my cpu. I always got a shitty computer lol Anyway www.soundcloud.com/mc_crary/we-single is the link for JR Nickz and I's new track WE
      That shit ain't even fair. I ain't fucking with y'all niggas no more. Gawd damn.

- - - Updated - - -

What's fucked up too is that I was like damn Mac about to get bodied after nickz verse and then i was like oh shit mac went at Nickz like his life depended on it and took this shit to a next level
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        That shit ain't even fair. I ain't fucking with y'all niggas no more. Gawd damn.

- - - Updated - - -

What's fucked up too is that I was like damn Mac about to get bodied after nickz verse and then i was like oh shit mac went at Nickz like his life depended on it and took this shit to a next level
        I swear that line in your first post is gonna make you laugh when you hear the album. Right [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] lol?

Comment

• i owe a few people here some stuff for their songs. but im taking the week off from recording so when i get back to recording its gunna be just focusing on making that shit for you to play for the summer. but if any of y'all wanna wait til june, I can maybe do some records for yall.

- - - Updated - - -

yo [MENTION=43392]MC_Crary[/MENTION] that song is mean as fuck yewwww bamasweat:

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

My browsers fucking up. Won't let me post links. And no other browsers either. Probably my cpu. I always got a shitty computer lol Anyway www.soundcloud.com/mc_crary/we-single is the link for JR Nickz and I's new track WE
            That's a banger bro. Your verse was fire and your boy JR spit heatttt on that first verse.

Comment

I swear that line in your first post is gonna make you laugh when you hear the album. Right @mykill lol?
              indeed.

Comment

• Thats exactly what I said. Mac got hungry
                U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

• just remade a milli...

https://soundcloud.com/user504-1/a-milli

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                    Unoriginal remake that's not even EQ'd to perfection..

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
                      Unoriginal remake that's not even EQ'd to perfection..
                      yea. i just made it in 5 mins or so i was boring as af

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                        yea. i just made it in 5 mins or so i was boring as af
                        So u decided to upload it as well after 5min? makes no fucking sense at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
                          So u decided to upload it as well after 5min? makes no fucking sense at all.
                          so what?

fuck swizz and anybody that lives in it u fucking dusty cheese lovers.

Comment

Working...
                          X