Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• field of hope out now b. shit is crazy out here in sa with this lockdown ish. is it the same for yall? i saw a army helicopter while walking to get bud yesterday haha . but i worked on this mixtape over the last month and recorded over 11 tracks for it. still might drop the other tracks on other projects but 8 made the final cut let me know what you guys think of it while im in lock down its really boring and theres not much to do. haha peace

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
      this old af lol but idk I only have a $150 mic and pop filter lol I just know how to mix and master my vocals good. We can collab after I find and order a sound isolation shield, and I�ll mix and master ur vocals and help u out from there

- - - Updated - - -

U know I�m tryna get broski staxx on everything lol but I put noble only bc I was sending it to staxx to show him and i had 2 other homies on it but that song is old and honestly there verses aren�t good so they won�t be on the final version if I do finish that song lol
      lol i was about to sayy bruh staxx would murder both of those, "nothing over squad" might just become my favorite thp song overall tbh

shut the fuck up bitch i been a monsterrr

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
        lol i was about to sayy bruh staxx would murder both of those, "nothing over squad" might just become my favorite thp song overall tbhshut the fuck up bitch i been a monsterrr
        I know for sure we are hoping to finish Risks but idk about the other. I lowkey fuck with my verse even tho it was just some freestyle stuff so might just keep it that was as an unfinished 1 verse typa solo track. My Risks verse is insane lolMy hours actually got cut down to nothing and my company wouldn�t lay me off so I just quit and I�m gonna be back in Florida tomorrow with a lot of free time so let�s hope I can channel it into recording some lol

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

this old af lol but idk I only have a $150 mic and pop filter lol I just know how to mix and master my vocals good. We can collab after I find and order a sound isolation shield, and I�ll mix and master ur vocals and help u out from there

- - - Updated - - -

U know I�m tryna get broski staxx on everything lol but I put noble only bc I was sending it to staxx to show him and i had 2 other homies on it but that song is old and honestly there verses aren�t good so they won�t be on the final version if I do finish that song lol

always keen to work bro

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Not been here in 9 years but thought I'd drop by, reconnect with yall that are still spitting and drop my Soundcloud link in a shameless act of self-promotion. Amazed that the likes of MyKill are still around man, gives me a little shot of nostalgia in these troubling, pandemic fuelled times.

https://soundcloud.com/ziggyblockley...-prod-nastyboy
            Ziggy B

Comment

I know for sure we are hoping to finish Risks but idk about the other. I lowkey fuck with my verse even tho it was just some freestyle stuff so might just keep it that was as an unfinished 1 verse typa solo track. My Risks verse is insane lolMy hours actually got cut down to nothing and my company wouldn’t lay me off so I just quit and I’m gonna be back in Florida tomorrow with a lot of free time so let’s hope I can channel it into recording some lol
              Ay I fuck with that song bro, I like the verse better than the hook

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
              always keen to work bro
              Check your email

Comment

I know for sure we are hoping to finish Risks but idk about the other. I lowkey fuck with my verse even tho it was just some freestyle stuff so might just keep it that was as an unfinished 1 verse typa solo track. My Risks verse is insane lolMy hours actually got cut down to nothing and my company wouldn�t lay me off so I just quit and I�m gonna be back in Florida tomorrow with a lot of free time so let�s hope I can channel it into recording some lol
                oh i was really hoping you guys would finish nothing over squad, but yeah even if you release it as it is then it�s still hard
                i�m excited to see what you guys will do with risks tho

and damn stay safe fam, i�ll be looking forward to the music

Comment

• Was deleting shit off my phone & found this Demo chorus for a song I never finished, Thought I might aswell post it here incase someone wants to use it ... It's kinda rough so if anyone does use it I can clean it up for them lol [MENTION=62207]Zimmie[/MENTION] [MENTION=63546]-_-[/MENTION]

https://wi.to/98e00edbcad780cd
                  R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Im doin feedback on every song on the first page, then I'm dropping this classic

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                      Im doin feedback on every song on the first page, then I'm dropping this classic

Excited to hear it brother
                      Ziggy B

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                        Was deleting shit off my phone & found this Demo chorus for a song I never finished, Thought I might aswell post it here incase someone wants to use it ... It's kinda rough so if anyone does use it I can clean it up for them lol [MENTION=62207]Zimmie[/MENTION] [MENTION=63546]-_-[/MENTION]

https://wi.to/98e00edbcad780cd
                        I replied to this first, my phone is tripping

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Z!Greatest View Post
                        Excited to hear it brother
                        Thanks bro lol I shelved the whole thing tho I'm starting over

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                          I replied to this first, my phone is tripping

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks bro lol I shelved the whole thing tho I'm starting over
                          Sheesh lol, what's the rationale broski?
                          Ziggy B

Comment

Working...
                          X