• "Danny M is currently viewing this forum"

So.. Fuck YOU danny

mlm

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      "Danny M is currently viewing this forum"

So.. Fuck YOU danny

mlm
      i wonder if danny m could somehow get somebody's music here from the studio directly to somebody important in ymcmb's camp, and possibly get them some recognition?

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Preview of my video dropping soon. Niggas ain't ready

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
          Preview of my video dropping soon. Niggas ain't ready

Dope shit bro...can't wait for the full.....

FUCK KB_24...this niggas been a dope rapper but keeping shit under wraps.....you should release some songs bro..
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

you look/sound like an ethnic (cant tell if you're black, bi-racial, or hispanic) version of justin bieber rapping.
            which is actually pretty dope, because justin bieber is pretty good at rappin, and has a good look for himself, so good luck with your career bro, your image in on point, which is one of the most important things needed.

Comment

Man thats dope! Seemed like a pro video and a pro track... Anticipating full version

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• @ Weezy_KB2 , Sorry you didnt like the justin bieber comparison , but it a compliment bro.
                you should be proud.

Comment

Man I only heard one song from u, you got a yt channel or where can I listen to more stuff?

Comment

damn this looks sick cuzo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post
                      Man I only heard one song from u, you got a yt channel or where can I listen to more stuff?
                      I'm going to make a section here and upload some of my older stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                        just got my new shit set up and wanna practice mixing/mastering.
                        could somebody send me their vocals and the beat,
                        and lemme mix/master your song so i can get some practice in???
                        Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                        i can send you some of the raw files of songs i already released if you like for practice
                        Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                        sounds good bro, do that....... pm me.

Well i tried, lol.
                        couldnt get it to sound like purpen mixing, but i did what i did.
                        its different mixing someone else's vocals besides your own becuz the voice difference, and mic difference.
                        how does this sound????

(i posted purpens mix version to compare the differences)

Poyo - Peso:

(Diezel Mixing) POYO - PESO - (DIEZEL MIX).mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform

(Purpen Mixing) Poyo - Peso.mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform

^^^ around :25 seconds in when POYO says "uh oh" , i noticed that purpen did some stutter type effect, so i tried to replicate the effect lol. but i added my own twist to it.

Poyo - Take it to the head:

(Diezel Mixing) POYO - TAKE IT TO THE HEAD - (DIEZEL MIX).mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution
                        Platform

(Purpen Mixing) Poyo - Take It To The Head.mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform

^^^^i noticed at around :40 seconds in, when POYO'S verse starts, purpen added a stutter effect again , so i tried to replicate it as well, and added my own twist again.
                        i think purpen used autotune on his version, so i added it too, but i od'd your autotune though, i cranked it up to the highest, might be too much, but i still like how it turned out. lol.

Poyo - Same Damn Time:

(Diezel Mixing) POYO - SAME DAMN TIME - (DIEZEL MIX).mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform

(Purpen Mixing) Poyo - Same Damn Time.mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform

Poyo - Not So Good:

(Diezel Mixing) POYO - NOT SO GOOD - (DIEZEL MIX).mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform

(Purpen Mixing) Poyo - Not So Good.mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform

@PURPEN, what do you use to mix, also what plugin do you use to do your stutter effect???
                        also how could i improve the mixes ??
                        Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 04-20-2012, 04:28 PM.
                        EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Damn purpen's getting really good. Lol he outshined you in mixing in most of them
                          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Working...
                          X