Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this new Poyo joint prod. by me is dope.
    .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
      this new Poyo joint prod. by me is dope.
      Ay bro ima send you that intro tonight

- - - Updated - - -
      [MENTION=63647]poyo_[/MENTION]kardashian "deezy he will shoot you; never been a booster; see a bad bitch on my block I might goose her"
      I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
      FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• anybody notice "danny m" has been looking at all th songs posted here lately?
        he's the owner of this site lol.
        must've heard something he liked, now he's checking more to find more shit he likes.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• damn jtk been workin with roscoe dash on a few tracks lately. seen him on some blogs lol

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
            damn jtk been workin with roscoe dash on a few tracks lately. seen him on some blogs lol
            Took long enough... Starting to get real exposure now. He's linked up with Waka too I think, but I dont think they've released any music together yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
              Took long enough... Starting to get real exposure now. He's linked up with Waka too I think, but I dont think they've released any music together yet.
              his music video was on wshh this summer too i think if i remember right. had over a million views but its too easy to fake youtube views these days so idk

Comment

• Chief Keef flow
                The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                  Chief Keef flow
                  I think him and [MENTION=49321]tmillzy[/MENTION] are brothers cause they always be jockin some artist

Comment

Chief Keef flow
                    lmao, my nigga rapped like Wayne and fell off like him, too.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Chief Keef flow
                      I remember when I first hated on niggas... That condom look wrinkled as FUCK. Must be his last/only one....

Comment

Chief Keef flow
                        who is this ?
                        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                          who is this ?
                          Dreezy, lol.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Working...
                          X