RayZor - Hopes & Dreams Rmx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RayZor - Hopes & Dreams Rmx

This remix was originally recorded as a one-take freestyle. But then I went over it with the background vocals.
    I kno I use foul lingo a lot. my bad.
    Feedback is appreciated.

RayZor - Hopes & Dreams RMX
    Instrumental Used: Wiz Khalifa - Hopes & Dreams

Kage- 3.0 Cypher
    Poyo - Nikes On My Feet Freestyle
    Last edited by RaYZoR; 11-06-2011, 01:36 AM.

Re: RayZor - Hopes & Dreams Rmx

flow is really dragging; you sound like your holding yourself back, like you're not trying to wake someone up in the next room or something. The Rhythm sounds really "shoe-horned" in some places too, work on a more natural rhythm and get some more energy in your flow to really get things into a groove

keep at it man
    http://www.ATBeats.com

Comment

Originally posted by pgathriller View Post
      flow is really dragging; you sound like your holding yourself back, like you're not trying to wake someone up in the next room or something. The Rhythm sounds really "shoe-horned" in some places too, work on a more natural rhythm and get some more energy in your flow to really get things into a groove

keep at it man
      lol. I'm not sure what you mean by Shoe-Horned. can you explain? And flow is really dragging?
      The instrumental is looped, but I thought it would be a good one to try. Yeah I will improve on rhythm.

Comment

bro it is cool, but not that good. flow is little weak . but overall it is cool. so continue the hard work bro.

Comment

Wasn't feeling your flow tbh,
          But I did feel your lyrics
          "I don't need to write lyrics down,I'm the pencil fucking the paper"

Haha just work on your flow
          Lyrics: B+
          Flow: D
          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
            Wasn't feeling your flow tbh,
            But I did feel your lyrics
            "I don't need to write lyrics down,I'm the pencil fucking the paper"

Haha just work on your flow
            Lyrics: B+
            Flow: D
            by flow are you saying the rhyming bars or referring to something else?
            thanks for the feedback. Will try and work on that.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by akkucc View Post
            bro it is cool, but not that good. flow is little weak . but overall it is cool. so continue the hard work bro.
            that's not really feedback. but sure I'll work on it. but how do you recommend I fix it?

Comment

Working...
            X