X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MC_CRARY ft CLI-CITY-Trippin'

MAC // Flow: A // Lyrics: A
    Cli-City // Flow: A // Lyrics: A

Overall: 4.25/5, I think the intro to it needs better commentary. Seems kinda empty with just the quotes. MAC - you vocals have too much echo maybe. Where are you recording now? Remember that you kinda dont want to use the same effects on the chorus that you used for the verses. Verse effects are good, might need to be turned up in volume a little. Cli's vocals seem good. Both of you delivery some smooth flows and great verses. I think you could revisit this and add some more adlib flair, take that chorus and make it slightly more impactful (more voices like the one on the end that says "baby you're just trippin'). Good beat selection. The ending is awkward as some have said. I think its just the laughing goes on slightly too long.

Comment

Never noticed ending comments. I felt like the end was necessary because of what it is. Its Timothy Leary (renown activist and LSD enthusiast) asking Cheech Marin if he really wants the key. The key to escape. I felt like it added to where the whole song is going. Free your mind and enjoy the trip. Might work on better mixing though
      Last edited by MC_Crary; 12-21-2011, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
        Never noticed ending comments. I felt like the end was necessary because of what it is. Its Timothy Leary (renown activist and LSD enthusiast) asking Cheek Marin if he really wants the key. The key to escape. I felt like it added to where the whole song is going. Free your mind and enjoy the trip. Might work on better mixing though
        I dont disagree about the artistry or the concept in anyway, but I just think the laughing is too long. "to each his own" type thing.

Comment

Understandable bro. Keep the feed coming guys?

Comment

Love the chorus my dude. Just finally got give it my full attention. I be so occupied when im over there lol citys verse lacked a lil energy but all together smoothe. I agree crarys flow is a lil choppy on this one but the lyrics were on point and u deaf stepped it up on ya hook game. We gone polish of the hook on juice next time pimp
            U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

Well, since there's 9 people in Tha Stu at the moment I'm gonna bump this. Next single, Beastin, tomorrow, maybe lol. MWO December 23rd.

Comment

Dope

Good Song Both of you

Comment

Flow - Crary, I think you held back too much on this track flow wise. You could've shined harder with a better flow. Cli executed the flow perfect.
                    Lyrics - Cli City also shined in this area. But Crary had some tough ass lines and dope verses lyrically though.
                    Other - I really wish my micstand didn't break so I could've got on this. Fuck my laziness lol.
                    Overall - 4/5.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                      Flow - Crary, I think you held back too much on this track flow wise. You could've shined harder with a better flow. Cli executed the flow perfect.
                      Lyrics - Cli City also shined in this area. But Crary had some tough ass lines and dope verses lyrically though.
                      Other - I really wish my micstand didn't break so I could've got on this. Fuck my laziness lol.
                      Overall - 4/5.
                      Yeah dude this shit would've went over the top with you on it. More work in the future though I hope, my man.

Comment

Dope song! Props to THP for linkin' me here!

Comment

Wow that guy does sound like Biggie haha! Still dope man, awesome flow, beat, lyrics, everything. Sounds like a good song to smoke to or just chill to.
                          RHYTHMIC INTELLIGENCE
                          SOUNDCLOUD
                          FACEBOOK
                          TWITTER
                          YOUTUBE

Comment

Working...
                          X