No announcement yet.

Kage-Make Way (Prod By AfterTouchBeatz)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kage-Make Way (Prod By AfterTouchBeatz)

This is like a week on youtube but been to lazy to post it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tsww...feature=relmfu
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Re: Kage-Make Way (Prod By AfterTouchBeatz)

No Feedback? Really?
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Flow: B-
      Lyrics: B-
      Delivery: C

Overall: 3/5, Get rid of that noise on the mic. Seems like your lyrics stepped it up on this one. Not exactly the best they could be, but better than the first songs I heard from ya. Need more work on the delay effect you used for the hook. I also enjoyed the experimenting you did with effects and on your delivery for this one. Great job improving. Great job trying to get better. Yall need to stop sleepin' and give this man some feedback so he can improve. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
        Flow: B-
        Lyrics: B-
        Delivery: C

Overall: 3/5, Get rid of that noise on the mic. Seems like your lyrics stepped it up on this one. Not exactly the best they could be, but better than the first songs I heard from ya. Need more work on the delay effect you used for the hook. I also enjoyed the experimenting you did with effects and on your delivery for this one. Great job improving. Great job trying to get better. Yall need to stop sleepin' and give this man some feedback so he can improve. Cheers
        I see my flow went up to a B. #Swag just trying to improve, New mic in a week so prepare for bombs that I have written.
        Aprreciate it mykill

Comment

Yeah a new mic would be good to get rid of the of interference. The flow was actually pretty good, you still need some work as you fell off a couple of times. Hook was different with the delay but again you need more practice with it as you used too much and it just sounded weird. Lyrics are a little below average and in time they will improve so keep trying and raise they standard you have on yourself. Overall not bad for being a beginner
          http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
          Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Definitely get a new mic.

Flow - 3/5.
            Wasn't bad, but it could've been better. You fell off a couple times and your delivery really made the flow a lot worse.

Lyrics - 3/5
            You had some nice lyrics, but because of the quality, I couldn't understand everything. if you could post the lyrics, I could give you more thorough feedback.

Other:
            The delay on the hook was horrible. That's all.

Overall: 3/5

When you get your new mic, I see you improving. the song was okay, nothing really stood out, but it wasn't so bad I had to cut it off. Keep it up, though.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

the beat is good but the rapping not soo much

Comment

Working...
              X