X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
    well damn.

Mykill:

Flow - 4/5: that shit was nice as fuck. You have really good annunciation and delivery, too. you could easily make singles and shit.

Lyrics - 4/5: Always good, but I've definitely heard better from you. You started off nice, though. "I don't have to say nothing, get attention just from looks." I loved that line, you sounds cocky and sure of yourself saying it, too. Nice, nice.

Jr. Nicks:

Flow - 5/5: I've been gone for a min', so this is the first song I've heard from you, but goddamn. Nice as flow, you started off raw and didn't stop. props.

Lyrics - 3.5/5: With the nice flow, I was expecting top-notch lyrics. They weren't terrible at all, but I have a feeling you could go harder, too. But I will definitely be keeping my ear open to more songs from you.

Overall - 4/5

Nice ass collab. The beat is insane and ya'll did it justice. Good shit, both of ya'll.
    Predicate it my dude. Yeah i was deaf more focused on the beat on this one. I've always been an acapella rapper so its been a lily rough for me to find that transition between lyrics n flow but im gettin better.
    U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

Bumping this shit. Need a lil more extensive feedback. Tryna improve here lol
      U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

Re: MYKILL - No Introductions Necessary ft. JR Nicks

Bumppp............

Comment

Flow - Y'all both had some tough ass flow's on this beat for real. Gawd damn. The flows alone had me noddin' my head. Bravo, no pun.
          Lyrics - The lyrics were dope too lol. Mykill's first verse was better than his last. JR Nicks had a dope verse as well.
          Other - JR Nicks quality and volume was a lil off compared to Mykill's. Only complaint really.
          Overall - 4.5/5.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Good look on the positive feedback. Have no idea how to master just sent kill a raw verse. Im not sure if he can do much editing with us using acid pro n him using fl. That's a foreign language to me but maybe i should study up on it a bit. Idk

Comment

Awesome beat and you did it justice. Some parts were kinda fast towards the very beginning of the track, but you worked your way back into the groove of the beat. You had energy and charisma and you really worked well with the beat. Very good track man.
              RHYTHMIC INTELLIGENCE
              SOUNDCLOUD
              FACEBOOK
              TWITTER
              YOUTUBE

Comment

Nickz I still see places in your flow we can work on to make you sound even better. That delivery's gettin there though bro. This still one of the best one's you got in the artillery so far. Your conitinous rhymes make the flow sound great. Myk, your flow sounds great on this. More smooth and deliberate. You shine in these types of songs. I enjoyed this track, and being around to see it come together.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
                  Nickz I still see places in your flow we can work on to make you sound even better. That delivery's gettin there though bro. This still one of the best one's you got in the artillery so far. Your conitinous rhymes make the flow sound great. Myk, your flow sounds great on this. More smooth and deliberate. You shine in these types of songs. I enjoyed this track, and being around to see it come together.
                  There's alot i need to work on but how i say the things i say is deaf on the top of my list. I guess u guys call that delivery lol Im glad i got u n my corner tho cause i think we stand to learn alot from each other. Now that i got the whole probation shit out the way we can get back to grindin

Comment

Working...
                  X