• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Young Corruption Feat. Gibbsy: Going Ham

Good song guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Explicit View Post
      Eh. Wasn't feeling the beat at ALL! Really turned me off from listening to the rest of the song. Sounds way to new school for my liking.

Young Curruption. Your delivery, hmm. It woulda sounded way much better if you put certain emphasis on some of the words instead of the same mono tone delivery throughout your verse. Your lyrics were aight and your flow stayed pretty much on point throughout.

Gibbsy. You improve on each track that I hear. You are becoming a beast man, lyrics, delivery and flow were all on point!

Overall it was okay. I personally don't like these kind of songs but I put what I like and dislike and gave this an honest couple of listens. I hope you too collab again though, because if you both give it your all over a dope beat. Shit will be dynamite!
      Its not my style of music either but I wanted to try something new. Thanks for the feedback and the mono tone is gone in the next song i drop #TrueStory. I will take what you say and apply it in future song.
      http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
      Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Young Corruption your flow is finally developing. I dont lke this song but I like the progression in your flow. Keep up the good work in that department. You should post a link to True Story in Tha Stu. Damn Gibbs murked this bitch.THis should be Gibbsy's song lol. I'd like to hear you on more tracks like this, especially with your new mic set up coming. I'd love to get to some work with you. Corrupt I think your verses is a little too light to call yourself the game's father lol. Just kidding. I see you man. Keep the music coming.

Comment

Flow - Flow is getting better, but still something just isn't clicking with it. It might have something to do with how you say and annunciate words.
          Lyrics - Lyrics are still basic at points. I feel you need to work in this department most.
          Other - All that was for YC 'cause I feel he needed the feedback. Gibbsy your verse was good, but that's expected. Keep it up.
          Overall - 3/5.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
          X