X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critique me honestly please, first time recording

real is back .mp3

Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t shit Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t this Shawty said the nigga that she with can't hit But shawty I'ma hit it, hit it like I can't miss.

-2pac Shakur

Re: Critique me honestly please, first time recording

Wasnt so bad for a first track, you need to stay on beat better and work on your delivery more, put more emotion, I believe I hear a bit of a lisp too, but doesnt really effect much.

Overall, for a first track it was pretty decent, just stay on beat and try sound more believable

Comment

I was really looking forward to more comments, keep them coming please. But thank's KidComet

Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t shit Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t this Shawty said the nigga that she with can't hit But shawty I'ma hit it, hit it like I can't miss.

-2pac Shakur

Comment

Ayee this is kinda ill! lol if you stay a little bit more on beat at times you can be good! You were saying some real good deep stuff..Had some good Multi Syllable rhymes in there too..

Like i said before just work on stayin on beat a lil better..but your subject matter is nice

Comment

Yeah Multi Syllable for a first timer is very impressive.

Comment

Working...
          X