No announcement yet.

MC_CRARY - MAC is...ft Mykill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what, but something about this record is just off. The beat feels very overpowering of all of the vocals. The hook was eh, and the vocals on it were low. Then your verses had the feel as if you were just freestyling or just spitting bars over this beat rather then making a song. You should've brought more energy for the vibe of the beat and song. Lyrically and flow wise, they weren't bad. But the flow along with your energy was just too laid back and chill for the vibe the beat was giving. So all in all since I'm rambling, the track wasn't bad but I feel it called for more.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
      Not sure what, but something about this record is just off. The beat feels very overpowering of all of the vocals. The hook was eh, and the vocals on it were low. Then your verses had the feel as if you were just freestyling or just spitting bars over this beat rather then making a song. You should've brought more energy for the vibe of the beat and song. Lyrically and flow wise, they weren't bad. But the flow along with your energy was just too laid back and chill for the vibe the beat was giving. So all in all since I'm rambling, the track wasn't bad but I feel it called for more.
      Thanks for the feed man. Always appreciated.

Comment

bump
        12char

Comment

It is quite obvious that quality of this song is not good, mixing and mastering is not good. hook is cool , not that good but sounds cool, verses quality is very bad so i didn't enjoy them that much and flow and all is okay but not that good. if you did good mixing and all it gonna sound way better than now. so i will give it 3/5. i don't know the name of the song by you two that i heard before, but that was way better than this one.

Good luck!!

Comment

first off, i like the hook, mykill did a god job on it like always , great delivery and fitting voice.

to the verses, cant say something bad bout the flow tbh,maybe that the flow got a bit lazy in the third verse
            delivery was aight, on a beat like this, you cant do something else than to sound aggressive lol
            lyrics were a bit generic and i didnt hear any stood out line, but that might be cause im high
            to the beat : was a good banger, but it kinda annoys you after a few listens

all in all 3.5/5

Comment

Working...
            X