No announcement yet.

MC_CRARY, POYO, MYKILL - Amen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flow - One of the sickest flows you spit Crary. Decent flow from you Myk, typical flow; nothing wrong with it, nothing stood out in particular though.
    Lyrics - "I smoke that Hulk Hogan, you see that niggas arms?" Killed it with the lyrics Crary. Myk, you could've went in bro... I feel like you just coasted on this shit rather then just going in..
    Other - MAC is on a roll lately...
    Overall - 4/5.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
      Thanks man. Great feed, my delivery is definitely something I need to work on. I think it's my weakest skill right now.
      Thanks bro, Amazing detailed feed. ima leave feed on your song when i get to a cpu
      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

mmmmaaaaaaaannnn this cover is shit lol. But this track is so nice. MC_Crary fan here! Nothin' but dope shit from this guy. Poyo went in here too! I'm thinkin' dis track could have been better w/Noble instead of Mykill tho. n e ways, smooth tracks y'all.. I bumpin' dis shit downtown 4 sho'! Thanks 4 great muzik

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
          Flow - One of the sickest flows you spit Crary. Decent flow from you Myk, typical flow; nothing wrong with it, nothing stood out in particular though.
          Lyrics - "I smoke that Hulk Hogan, you see that niggas arms?" Killed it with the lyrics Crary. Myk, you could've went in bro... I feel like you just coasted on this shit rather then just going in..
          Other - MAC is on a roll lately...
          Overall - 4/5.
          Since you like the Hulk Hogan line, did you catch that "wrapped tight, that python" line? Hogan always says his arms are 22 inch pythons. Not to toot my own horn, just thought it was clever lol.

Comment

Since you like the Hulk Hogan line, did you catch that "wrapped tight, that python" line? Hogan always says his arms are 22 inch pythons. Not to toot my own horn, just thought it was clever lol.
            I dont think anybody caught that line tbh, but now that you mentioned it sounds pretty dope.
            should've wrote the lyrics so we dont miss these.

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I actually did catch it lol.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

The song is Dope... Shit... the hook was a given.. but the verses weren't bad at all... if you want beats or any of that hit me on Twitter or check out beats on SoundClick.com/Dj_RobbyDee if you want something original and Clean... #Weeest!!!...
                Follow Me On Twitter---------->
                @Dj_RobbyDee

$20 Great Quality Bass Subbing Beats from a Los Angeles DJ------->
                SoundClick.com/DjRobbyDee

Youtube------->
                Youtube.com/DjRobbyDeeTho

Comment

Originally posted by Dj_RobbyDee View Post
                  The song is Dope... Shit... the hook was a given.. but the verses weren't bad at all... if you want beats or any of that hit me on Twitter or check out beats on SoundClick.com/Dj_RobbyDee if you want something original and Clean... #Weeest!!!...

good look , know me with a beat doeee
                  twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

This song is actually pretty dope. Crary definitely had the best verse, but you sounded extremely congested. You had great lyrics throughout, but your last 8 bars really stood out to me. Poyo, on the last song you were on that I left feed on you failed miserably IMO. You did a bit better on this one. You had consistency in your flow, but I'm just not a fan of the style. Lyrics were ok, but remind me of a dumbed down YM member. Mykill, you had a few bars that didn't ride the beat very well at all or seemed forced. Work on consistency and better transitions. You have a pretty wide vocabulary, just needs a better flow to match it.

Comment

MAC - Great job dude. Lots of good, creative bars. Consistent flow. You had a slip up or two on delivery, but nothing too major. Great work putting this song together to #FloodTheseHoes

Poyo - Always brings great energy and delivery to the track. Good lines, but a lot of em just represented stuff you've said over and over, and it wasnt really anything new or super creative. I'd like to see you escalate as an artist, as you did in a few of the more introspective tracks you've posted on here in the past.

Mykill - Sucked. Same ol' same ol'. There were some definite vocal slip ups here and there. The other two definitely outshined you on this one, "pops".

Overall: 3.6/5

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
                        This song is actually pretty dope. Crary definitely had the best verse, but you sounded extremely congested. You had great lyrics throughout, but your last 8 bars really stood out to me. Poyo, on the last song you were on that I left feed on you failed miserably IMO. You did a bit better on this one. You had consistency in your flow, but I'm just not a fan of the style. Lyrics were ok, but remind me of a dumbed down YM member. Mykill, you had a few bars that didn't ride the beat very well at all or seemed forced. Work on consistency and better transitions. You have a pretty wide vocabulary, just needs a better flow to match it.
                        I really dont think I failed on who hotter than me tbh most people said I killed it and had the best part so I guess it's just not your type a song but it def wasn't a failure, glad you liked this a lil more though, hopefully I can change your opinion of me
                        [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] I agree 100 percent w/ you I need to work on that but not all songs call for introspective lyrics. Is be the first one to tell you I really didn't say that much on here but I tried to compensate with the flow. And hopefully I succeeded
                        twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
                          I really dont think I failed on who hotter than me tbh most people said I killed it and had the best part so I guess it's just not your type a song but it def wasn't a failure, glad you liked this a lil more though, hopefully I can change your opinion of me
                          [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] I agree 100 percent w/ you I need to work on that but not all songs call for introspective lyrics. Is be the first one to tell you I really didn't say that much on here but I tried to compensate with the flow. And hopefully I succeeded
                          I dont think he's looking for introspective lyrics on something like this. Just a diversity. Its like you're spitting the same verses, slightly reworked.

Comment

Working...
                          X