• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    MYKILL IS BLACK!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? GTFO

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...freestyle.html

mykills black, mykills black

ofcourse he's black, what did you expect?

YELLOW DUCK MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wtf, idk why i dont like his music anymore

Comment

Wtf, idk why i dont like his music anymore
        okay now i know you're trolling

Comment

Originally posted by lilchukieforeheadbig View Post
          its on youtube.

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

definitely not me. sorry to dissapoint

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by Late122 View Post
          Damn this is fire! The beat is craaazy! I feel like it's a bit too loud tho. Flow in second verse >>>>> I feel like in the first verse there might be couple bars with a word or 2 too much. In the second verse there's none of that. And the hook sounds good. ''I'm stinky, Cuz I'm the shit!''
          first verse was written and recorded months before the rest. i just chose not to "fix" any of it because I'm so lazy lol.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by Coleon View Post
          The delivery is a bit too lazy in some parts. Your flow needs more stick to it so the rhymes hit the instruments AND sound good. Quality is good. Cool beat. I don't like the chorus. Not a bad track but not you're best.
          You're right. Thanks for the listen. Didnt know the Pyro's were still lurkin' around the boards...

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
            definitely not me. sorry to dissapoint

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

first verse was written and recorded months before the rest. i just chose not to "fix" any of it because I'm so lazy lol.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

You're right. Thanks for the listen. Didnt know the Pyro's were still lurkin' around the boards...
            mykill are you blacked tho?

Comment

mykill are you blacked tho?

here's his youtube channel. i think he's in that picture

The Killurz - Spaced Out (Produced by ID Labs).wmv - YouTube
              Last edited by lilchukieforeheadbig; 06-17-2012, 05:59 AM.

Comment

nigga u sound white as fuck lol,

well i do too actually, but u do also hahah

Comment

still tryin' to figure out how I got the prestigious right of getting trolled the fuck out by you two lol, what does my ethnicity really matter?

Comment

still tryin' to figure out how I got the prestigious right of getting trolled the fuck out by you two lol, what does my ethnicity really matter?
                    Idk cause dude your black. But you have no type of accent or slang in your voice.

Comment

Yea That track sounded like you know what your doing? In that case... Hit a Dj Up... Do yall have a Twitter... I Make beats and Mix... so hit me... I'll follow back!
                      Follow Me On Twitter---------->
                      @Dj_RobbyDee

$20 Great Quality Bass Subbing Beats from a Los Angeles DJ------->
                      SoundClick.com/DjRobbyDee

Youtube------->
                      Youtube.com/DjRobbyDeeTho

Comment

Idk cause dude your black. But you have no type of accent or slang in your voice.
                        what's wrong with enunciating your words now a days? Just because I'm black doesnt mean I have to sound a certain way. You my friend dont sound stereo-typically black either, as you've said before. Where are you from?

Anyway, anyone got some serious feedback?

Comment

what's wrong with enunciating your words now a days? Just because I'm black doesnt mean I have to sound a certain way. You my friend dont sound stereo-typically black either, as you've said before. Where are you from?

Anyway, anyone got some serious feedback?

@Cli City said i shouldn't enounce every word properly, he said it sounds like im in English class and shit.

Im from Toronto lol

Comment

Working...
                          X