Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rembrandt - Twilight Zone (Everything I Wished For)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
    Destiny line lol. Sick. Great way to open. The lines for the hook were dope. Fuckin girls in Japan that don't even speak Japanese. Something I noticed on this track is though you are a great and poetic lyricist, you still interlope dope stand out lines into your verses. That's a necessary factor in my opinion to make it. Things to work on still are your flow and mastering. On this sometimes you still rush the flow. It's improved immensely but you gotta keep it consistent homie. The mastering needs tweaking as far as balancing the volume of your adlibs and the reverb could be a tad high. Effects on the hook need work too. I think that's one of my biggest problems too, so I'd have a hard time giving advice on that. Guys like Mykill and Noble are good at it though. IN10SION dropped some heat with this beat though. Great track guys.
    Right on, great feedback. I'mma still work on the flow and hopefully have it mastered soon. but I'm glad you liked the song!

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
    i thought i was sposed to hop on this
    I sent you a DM with the link, but you never got back to me. You can still hop on this.

Originally posted by JSmooth View Post
    flow- 3.5/5 i actually enjoyed it but it got too repetitive imo
    lyrics- 4.2/5 i was feelin the lyrics thats where u shined and usually do
    overall- 4/5 solid track and HOT beat good work from both of yall

right on! I'mma try to work on more flow switches and shit.

Originally posted by Sentus View Post
    Beat is great good verse on that.

Here's a tip for Rembrandt, try not to sound exactly like Big Sean. No one wants to listen to a copycat. You have a good voice, the potential for a good flow and some good quality so you have a chance at getting bigger but first you need to develop your own style.
    right on, but besides for my voice, I just don't see the big sean thing. we make different type of songs (most of the time), but I get the big sean comparsion a lot, so it must be something I'm not noticing.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Oh shit, I didn't know you were rembrandt lmao

Last time I heard you, no offense, you were terrible but you've improved a ton, no joke. This really wasn't bad at all, that's why my only feed was the big sean thing, and about that, maybe it is just your voice but the only thing I could think about the whole time I was listening to your verse was Big Sean. The way you flowed it and even the way you were enunciating your words sounded just like him.

http://www.youtube.com/SentusMusic
      http://www.facebook.com/SentusMusic7

Comment

Originally posted by Sentus View Post
        Oh shit, I didn't know you were rembrandt lmao

Last time I heard you, no offense, you were terrible but you've improved a ton, no joke. This really wasn't bad at all, that's why my only feed was the big sean thing, and about that, maybe it is just your voice but the only thing I could think about the whole time I was listening to your verse was Big Sean. The way you flowed it and even the way you were enunciating your words sounded just like him.
        ahaha, yeah.

and I'm glad you see the improvement, no offense taken. my old songs bring a tear to my eye, but okay, I definitely see what you mean now. I do see that being a problem, but it's just really natural to me. I'mma try to work on it someway, though.

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

i didnt get any dm, but its cool im sure we got plenty more colabs in the future
          twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Working...
          X