SM Maniac- Started With Nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
    Like everybody else said, you're really improving! the one thing I noticed is that you still rush some lines, but you're not even doing that much anymore. It's a shame this will be your last song, but I'm expecting your next track to be really great. I really like this song, though. The pitching is fucked up on this, though. Like Mykill said, it didn't fit. but the beat is nice and you flowed over it well, good shit. Your delivery is good a lot of times, but sometimes it sounds kinda forced. idk, it just sounds weird sometimes. but lyrically, you're improving, too. We should do a song like this sometimes.

Overall - 3.5/5
    HMU whenever
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Perfect beat choose, flow is spot on, this got my head bobbin, seems like EVERYONE ont his forum has started gettin much sicker latley, i fux with this track man, lyrically its a lil difficult to hear everything becuz of the mastering but i find that hard as fuck to do myself so, neways man everythings pretty dope on this deffo a perfect style for you
      only critism i have is the mixing could be better
      4.5/5

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbsy View Post
        Perfect beat choose, flow is spot on, this got my head bobbin, seems like EVERYONE ont his forum has started gettin much sicker latley, i fux with this track man, lyrically its a lil difficult to hear everything becuz of the mastering but i find that hard as fuck to do myself so, neways man everythings pretty dope on this deffo a perfect style for you
        only critism i have is the mixing could be better
        4.5/5
        Yeah I just mixed a better version , but thankss
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Working...
        X