No announcement yet.

MC_CRARY - Assassinate Me ft MYKILL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the hook on this, but I felt like this could've done from something more extravagant, too.

Liked the concept and you always have a really good flow and great delievery.
    I do feel as if you could've done something really great on this if you would've thought outside of the box, you know? there was great storytelling potential here, but I don't think you were looking to go that route, anyways. Stellar lines throughout, but I felt as if that "head on the wall..." line in the first verse was kinda of a throwaway, "let me think of something to put here real quick" line. Idk if it's just your delivery or what, but almost all of your songs have a real old school, west coast feel to it, but I like it.

"But I'm gettin' to this point where they hate you; they want a nigga dead for the truth they give you."

Overall - 4/5

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Funny you say that about the head on the wall line because it was something different right up until I recorded the final verse lol. I thinkong I was trying to play with the word off towards the end but it sounded awkward flow wise, so I just threw in the wall line. Good ear man. Appreciate the listen

Comment

wanna start of by saying WOAH.... to sick, like the beat the flow the feeling, everything on this is dope, aha this sounds pretty much mainstream rap, its got the underground style with the mainstream melody, both of you KILLED it,

5/5 SNM

Comment

This song is pretty sick, it has that old school flow but i dont know if thats really a good thing. Mykill killed the hook.
          Overall: 4/5

Comment

What can i say... The beat is fuckin good ! That's sound like old school and i like this ! I like your voice and your flow too, and love the hook ! In brief, like tyga say, W-w-well done !
            Overall : 5/5
            My soundclick page :

Comment

Good song, i like it. i love that hook, good work mykill. mc's flow is also good. voice is also good. so overall it is good track 4.2/5.

Comment

Working...
              X