Lil Trev - Flo -- Sweet 16 -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
    Ripped the beat but the beat itself lol. First of all, you might have the beat to loud or the wrong plugin's on the beat but when you cut the track up on quality speakers it sounds so shitty tbh. Lyrically you murked it though my dude. Look out for the tracks I got comin your way this month.
    Thanks for the feed man! Like I said i just got the beat off youtube... lol. It's just a sweet 16 so im not to worried about, i was just focusing on my flo and lyrics more than the beat ya know? But thanks for the feed my man! I'm ready for whatever you got for me. Hit me up asap.

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Originally posted by mykill View Post
    I always like it when you do your solo dolo shit. Nice supa dupa flow... Good flow speed change ups... Nice punches too. Track definitely shows how good the "leader" of HKC really is.

P.S. Been mad busy the last few days... Gonna be busier this week... we'll get that next banger goin' soon...
    Thanks for the feed myk. Really appreciate it! Pretty stoked you fuck wit it

Hmu.. Im ready for this shit... We bout to take over the forums... yeeeeeeeeeee haha

Comment

Anyone else feedin!?

Comment

bumpp a lil bit. Anyone else?

Comment

Working...
        X