#HardKnockClique - Coolin Out (LT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
    Yeah man, sounds good to me. I mean this was pretty basic, probably didn't need too much mixing but what you got here sounds good. Come to think of it, your tracks usually sound on point.
    thanks fam. I try my best to mix everything good.. Thing is, we still in a fucking closet with Styrofoam on the walls and a usb condenser mic.. we could do so much more wit a real studio.. ha thanks tho man.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    beat is smooth, man you ride the beat very nice nice smooth flow, i mess wih it
    ahhh always feels good getting feed from you brotha! Good lookin' !

Comment

I dig it catchy flow,may I ask who your influences are?To me you sound similar to J-cole

Comment

Originally posted by Love Is In The Air View Post
        I dig it catchy flow,may I ask who your influences are?To me you sound similar to J-cole
        Honestly don't have many influences.. I like Cole Em Drake Mac.. old Mac lol.. but other than that not really influences lol

Comment

Just seen this from your request for a cover in GFX section. Decent song mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
            Just seen this from your request for a cover in GFX section. Decent song mate!
            thanks fam!

Comment

Thanks for all the feed everyone!

My Mixtape Drop Feb 14th, 2013 called "No Love" .. Be on the lookout for that!

Bumpin' this one more time --- trev.

Comment

Working...
              X