Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cli-City - House of Clouds ft. C.Smitty (Prod. Tae Beast)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these types of beat aint for me i guess, so i wasnt feeling this as much as your previous track, but this is just your style, and it fits pretty well
    to the feature, he did a good hook, but i feel like his verse was unneccesary, not because it was bad, but you should have layed down another verse instead. cause of how the track is now it feels more like c.Smitty ft. Cli-City tbh

Comment

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
      these types of beat aint for me i guess, so i wasnt feeling this as much as your previous track, but this is just your style, and it fits pretty well
      to the feature, he did a good hook, but i feel like his verse was unneccesary, not because it was bad, but you should have layed down another verse instead. cause of how the track is now it feels more like c.Smitty ft. Cli-City tbh
      Thats me on he hook bro. Just layered in a way and he did some Adlibs on the end of the melody
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        Thats me on he hook bro. Just layered in a way and he did some Adlibs on the end of the melody
        rlly? wow, i tottaly didnt catch your voice in it

Comment

dope as always
          i liked the flow though.
          over all 4.5/5

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

I don't know if I've heard any of these verses before but this a dope track. Great hook. I love your hooks man, especially when you sing. Has the perfect sound to it. Smitty start of slow but really start going in connecting with the concept. And of course that typical Cli-City kill every verse shit. You really paint a picture "She always thinking bout her kids even when she fucking" Real shit. Can't wait for that CSE

Comment

5/5 #fuckthehate dis is dope from the beat to the hook to the lyrics dis is overall a dope song I love dat hook its fly but its hiphop def gets replay from me

Comment

Working...
              X