X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Hold the Beat Ransom" & "Ice Cream Scheezzjob"

Hold the Beat Ransom

Flow: B- // Lyrics: A
    Overall: 3.75/5, Delivery is kinda weak, but the rhymes sound on point. You got some pretty good bars in there man. Mixing and adlibs sound good too. You dont need to do the weezy/wiz laugh all the time. Just sounds like you're jockin'.

Ice Cream

Flow: A // Lyrics: B+
    Overall: 4/5, You can definitely hear the Weezy influences in your flow. Lyrics again are above average, so kudos for that. You can stay on beat pretty well too, so like I've said to others: with more practice and with more work, you could be amazing. You got some great natural talent there, so keep it up.

Comment

Re: "Hold the Beat Ransom" & "Ice Cream Scheezzjob"

Originally posted by mykill View Post
      Hold the Beat Ransom

Flow: B- // Lyrics: A
      Overall: 3.75/5, Delivery is kinda weak, but the rhymes sound on point. You got some pretty good bars in there man. Mixing and adlibs sound good too. You dont need to do the weezy/wiz laugh all the time. Just sounds like you're jockin'.

Ice Cream

Flow: A // Lyrics: B+
      Overall: 4/5, You can definitely hear the Weezy influences in your flow. Lyrics again are above average, so kudos for that. You can stay on beat pretty well too, so like I've said to others: with more practice and with more work, you could be amazing. You got some great natural talent there, so keep it up.
      thanks a lot man! i dig the longer and harder critiques, so i really do appreciate it. as far as the laugh goes... yeah you caught me, haha! i recorded these back in '09 after no ceilings came out, so there were definitely wiz and wayne influences.

my shit's changed up quite a bit in two years, on all levels, that's why i can't wait to go buy a new mic and put something up, hopefully get up for a collab with a few of ya'll here.

but yeah, thanks a lot man!
      http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
      if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

Working...
      X