E-LOW | Step In My Realm #RHYTHMICINTELLIGENCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-LOW | Step In My Realm #RHYTHMICINTELLIGENCE

Something I recorded messing around with this murderous beat by VARSITY BEATS. Let me know what y'all think about it. It's on my mixtape, (r)ED (more info on my soundcloud), which will be fully released on May 15.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...rer-dwayz.html
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha...-creature.html
    Last edited by elow252; 02-28-2015, 07:49 PM.
    SOUNDCLOUD.COM/E_LOW252
    MORE MUSIC HERE ^

Dude the mix on this isn't really good.. or the mic isn't great.. anyways the sound quality could be better.

But besides that I like your flow on this especially at the beginning

Comment

[MENTION=70890]Megaman[/MENTION] thanks for the feedback and checkin this out man. Do you mind me askin what sounds off about the mix?
      SOUNDCLOUD.COM/E_LOW252
      MORE MUSIC HERE ^

Comment

Originally posted by elow252 View Post
        [MENTION=70890]Megaman[/MENTION] thanks for the feedback and checkin this out man. Do you mind me askin what sounds off about the mix?
        I'm not sure but I think the voice is too loud and/ or the compression should be better. Did you eq your voice?

Comment

I dont think the mixing is horrible... I just feel like you need to get better mic presence. Sometimes you sound like you're afraid of the mic. You need more energy in your delivery. Flow seems good, just work on that mic presence some. For instance, start listening to like Eminem. Look at how his vocal delivery changes back and forth throughout his verse. That's the variety you need in your deliver i think.

Mykill's Verdict: 3.3/5

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
            I dont think the mixing is horrible... I just feel like you need to get better mic presence. Sometimes you sound like you're afraid of the mic. You need more energy in your delivery. Flow seems good, just work on that mic presence some. For instance, start listening to like Eminem. Look at how his vocal delivery changes back and forth throughout his verse. That's the variety you need in your deliver i think.

Mykill's Verdict: 3.3/5
            Thanks for the feedback man, thats definitely something i know I need to work on. I'll keep what you said in mind and keep improving!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Megaman View Post
            I'm not sure but I think the voice is too loud and/ or the compression should be better. Did you eq your voice?
            I just re-uploaded a better mixed version, let me know how it's sounding now.
            SOUNDCLOUD.COM/E_LOW252
            MORE MUSIC HERE ^

Comment

I like the flow, the delivery need some work and all and the quality needs to be beefed up some,

Comment

Thanks for listening bro !
                SOUNDCLOUD.COM/E_LOW252
                MORE MUSIC HERE ^

Comment

It's a cool song bro just needs a lil work mixing wise. the flow was a bit choppy at times but keep at it man. 3/5
                  https://linktr.ee/sideshowkvlz

Comment

Originally posted by Laudacity93 View Post
                    It's a cool song bro just needs a lil work mixing wise. the flow was a bit choppy at times but keep at it man. 3/5
                    Good looks man I will !
                    SOUNDCLOUD.COM/E_LOW252
                    MORE MUSIC HERE ^

Comment

nice flow and lyrics. yeah you delivery is a little weak but beside that, good song. 4/5
                      .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                        nice flow and lyrics. yeah you delivery is a little weak but beside that, good song. 4/5
                        Thanks fam, always putting in work to improve too! 👌
                        SOUNDCLOUD.COM/E_LOW252
                        MORE MUSIC HERE ^

Comment

Working...
                        X