All Good - Trevv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
    lmao I just saw them last week that twitter account is dope as fuck. I'll throw them a follow I'm about to get real into this shit I just made official social media accounts I'll throw them a follow.
    [MENTION=65618]DatWeezy[/MENTION] I mean I can make something. Was working on a track called "Multies" the other day, but you know you guys kill me on that tip. Would be fun. Maybe I can do the hook and get you guys on the verses. Either way, Cas + Trev would be monstrous.

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
      [MENTION=65618]DatWeezy[/MENTION] I mean I can make something. Was working on a track called "Multies" the other day, but you know you guys kill me on that tip. Would be fun. Maybe I can do the hook and get you guys on the verses. Either way, Cas + Trev would be monstrous.
      I sent him a track to get on but we can do that too

Comment

this beat is soo smooth, and the way you flow a long with it makes it better 4.5/5

Comment

that flow! 5/5

we gotta link up man
          .................... ....................

Comment

This song is dope! The production was nice (similar to one that I'd use). Lyrics were sick (a nice mixture of wordplay and personal lyricism) and the delivery was smooth. I agree with you, your multies were on point through out the song. The hook wasn't bad, but I feel like it's missing something, I just don't know what.

We definitely need to work together in the future. I really like this track and I look forward to hearing your tape. Keep it up!

Overall 4.5/5, shit's dope!

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
              that flow! 5/5

we gotta link up man
              thanks bro get at me !

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Artille View Post
              This song is dope! The production was nice (similar to one that I'd use). Lyrics were sick (a nice mixture of wordplay and personal lyricism) and the delivery was smooth. I agree with you, your multies were on point through out the song. The hook wasn't bad, but I feel like it's missing something, I just don't know what.

We definitely need to work together in the future. I really like this track and I look forward to hearing your tape. Keep it up!

Overall 4.5/5, shit's dope!
              Thanks too brodie.. hmu!

Comment

Working...
              X