Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION]

I think I have this beat... Hmm...

This a demo? Seems unfinished. Just like the mixing and everything. Pretty solid track though. Really good hip-hop. Hook was solid. Verses were good. I think with better mixing this could be 100%. What's up with the voice/accent you're kind of rapping in? Like on "Little Hope" that I listened to after this, you kinda have a reggae sound to your delivery. Is that intentional or nah? "Little Hope" is done too. How's your producing going?

Mykill's Verdict: 4.2/5

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
      @KidComet

I think I have this beat... Hmm...

This a demo? Seems unfinished. Just like the mixing and everything. Pretty solid track though. Really good hip-hop. Hook was solid. Verses were good. I think with better mixing this could be 100%. What's up with the voice/accent you're kind of rapping in? Like on "Little Hope" that I listened to after this, you kinda have a reggae sound to your delivery. Is that intentional or nah? "Little Hope" is done too. How's your producing going?

Mykill's Verdict: 4.2/5

Man i dont know what the hell im doing no more man i cnat find my voice for sht

check this song out and tell me what u think

https://soundcloud.com/black-philoso...od-canis-major

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        check this song out and tell me what u think

https://soundcloud.com/black-philoso...od-canis-major
        I like you on these moody, brooding beats. Definitely a reggae feeling to this. I think your vocals might be too low on the mix in the beginning. This was fantastic though. The artistry is real nice though. Box these joints up and make an EP from it like Jaden and Maco keep doing with like 3-5 songs. All of these songs sonically play really well together.

Mykill's Verdict: 4.3/5

Comment

Working...
        X