No announcement yet.

It's Mykill - How Many [Prod. by Sevn Thomas]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was a really good listen. Overall I do like the way all of your songs come out sounding as a whole. I dont have the best ears but the mixes sound good imo. But stated above you do sound very proper. Nothing bad with that, just not my thing I guess 4/5 though!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeJay View Post
      Was a really good listen. Overall I do like the way all of your songs come out sounding as a whole. I dont have the best ears but the mixes sound good imo. But stated above you do sound very proper. Nothing bad with that, just not my thing I guess 4/5 though!

Thanks bruh. Good to see you guys posting again!

Comment

your mixing was phenomenal on this, imo. your delivery has gotten a lot better, you sound a lot more confident while spitting and switching flows/delivery up. so has your overall song crafting skills, at least for this song. everything blends together really well. you still needa bring some of that energy found in your chorus/bridge to your verses - once that happens, you'll be on point in all aspects. good shit, man

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

Comment

Nice flow and delivery. 4/5
          .................... ....................

Comment

first off, the beat goes crazy! You only could get ham on this one! I love your energy on this one, your voice is great and Im a big fan of those aggressive punchlines sometimes in a verse. The clean on this one with very clean, I can see me driving in the car knocking my head to that beast, one of the best tracks I heard in tha studio yet! keep droppin that shit bro

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
              your mixing was phenomenal on this, imo.
              gracias. we are we gonna link up for a track?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
              Nice flow and delivery. 4/5
              *hat tip*

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by IN10SION View Post
              I love your energy on this one, your voice is great and Im a big fan of those aggressive punchlines sometimes in a verse.
              thanks homie. good to see you still hanging around here

Comment

Working...
              X