Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne voted me in thats why i made it to this crazy ass rap level as an artist

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne voted me in thats why i made it to this crazy ass rap level as an artist

Lil Wayne voted me in thats why i made it on this crazy ass level cruising pillars of rap i see much paranormal THE "projectillogic" Mega Thread at lil wayne hq
    no way its lil waynes 37th birthday today i just found at when i went to this site to post this post ive been working on for awhile. that synchronicity of powerfull in that
    i had no idea it was his birthday today
    happy birthday

This is real and not a troll
    I got points
    Read full post for full explanation
    �������
    �����������
    ������������.
    ����������������.
    this is project trillogic from the wutang clan message forum i received over 75 thousand views there so yall should know that this will be worth the reading especially if you have just discovered me. Alot of people have encouraged me to write over all these years and im looking for fresh followers
    Plus i am a very special rapper
    Not the bad kind of special either lol
    www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOCFlYThjtrq86NOyn6i9WQ/videos
    Here i am known as projectillogic. the wutang clan changed my name to project klozeril which is an antisphycotic and i didnt say anything then they eventually changed my name to project trillogic but i dont know why.
    I went viral on there but ive moved on. i went independent on wordpress https://jahisprojectillogic.home.blog/
    And im willing to do a little writing here
    I have a bunch of paranormal shit to talk about later

Ten years ago I was being aired on b96 the number one hip hop radio station in all of minnesota at the time and i was on 3-6 times a day for 2 full years straight because i took advantage of the writers strike that was 10 years ago
    Something happened
    It kinda went crazy
    Say my name
    Its jerome allen hickman
    Jah
    Jerry
    Jer
    Projectillogic
    pi
    I count numbers like a freemason and i know their code and this is what my life has become
    Im the most rapped about rapper of all time
    A gifted schizophrenic
    I actually think this shit
    The code
    I might be schizophrenic but im in the top 10 of the nation on academic tests and i really believe what i am saying .ive convinced a hand full of people but they have nothing to say because they dont know what to make of it either
    To me it means go go go go go
    And for the last 10 years thats what i did go go go go
    Thats what i believe lol
    No troll
    My name is jerome allen hickman and my initals are jah and jah is the rastifarian god
    Listen to the song lollipop by lil wayne its the one that went number one in the world shit thats gotta be 10 years ago by now

He says the name jerome in it like 5 times in it and on the unedited studio version of the single lollipop he whispers �j hickman� in the beginning thats me
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGmI39Pfa3w
    Jerome allen hickman
    He says j.hickman at 39 seconds on the unedited studio version
    And its about me walking up to him at his 2008 concert in minneapolis minnesota
    Make that ass jump like jer jer
    Thats about me performing the elbow dance at that concert after we spent 6 hours pushing our way to the front
    I swear to god
    Altough i hadn�t heard of� him before the concert he had apparently heard of me cuz there was aleady a song about me �make it rain� but i didn�t know about it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fls8VU7XClU
    It all was fate�������.
    we took 6 hours to walk up to him at the concert and he made a song about it
    I was lured in by the occult but lil wayne was lured in by the elbow dance lol
    Heres my newest blog
    Jahisprojectillogic.home.blog
    But this is a special one here just for lil wayne hq
    I will do some typing i have a crazy ass story to tell
    I scored in the top 10% of the nation on academic tests but im schizophrenic but schizophrenia has nothing to do with intelligence

The writers strike was 10 years ago

I go by jerry and projectillogic on 104.7 kcld now ive been calling into them for like 10 years im even good friends with some of them i was the only thing keeping b96 alive i was a call in listner and they lost me to my first major shit ton of bricks twisted schizophrenia manifistation that i experienced
    I didn�t know what the fuck was going on!
    So i switched from b96 to kcld
    I could be on kcld as much as i wanted to but i just dont do it much anymore
    Im always too busy
    I was on there this morning

I started calling into b96 thats the radio station before kcld but 2 years into it ii started hearing voices and schizophrenia hit me like a shit ton of bricks and i didn�t know what the fuck was going on
    My doctor says schizophrenia is the best mental disease to have and that although it hits you like a shit ton of bricks people with it tend to move on and its the best mental illness for statistical success
    I got fired from the show and without me the show was cancled or i dont know why it was cancled but it happened after they stopped talking to me because i developed full blown schizophrenia and didn�t know what the fuck was going on
    Hearing voices and hearing alternate versions of what people were saying but im fine on my meds but without them i loose the ability to distinguish reality as far as what i hear but im really really smart
    I have to go along time off my meds for that shit to happen
    I can tell the difference
    I can tell the difference
    In cases like this
    All my friends here the same things i hear on songs i no longer here alternate versions of audio anymore
    Now 10 years later i have prepared im no longer a beginner anymore i am a master
    I have written many books and right now have created 39 songs
    They all convinced me that i was good enough and to do it
    But now im in way too deep
    I went viral on the david icke and wutang clan message forum but i have my own blog jahisprojectillogic.home.blog

Im projectillogic my initials are pi the number pi is imbedded in everything just like me
    This is a crazy story
    Its going to be a challenge to write this perfectly but
    Let me explain what has happened between me and Lil Wayne during the writers strike

when my career was first starting something happened that caused a chain reaction that allowed me to reach these high levels of height when it comes to achievement but im still being distributed as i float around as a sleeping giant with 39 songs that are ready to go they are ready for mass distribution and more on the way all highly rated by the people that have listned to them []D[][]v[][][]D
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOCFlYThjtrq86NOyn6i9WQ/videos
    Basically what happened was that i called into the radio 10 years ago during the writers strike and they asked me to be a regular part of the show
    Soon after that i was randomly asked if i wanted lil wayne tickets and although at this point i had never heard of him i still went

So then I go there and theres like 15 thousand fans and it takes us 6 hours to push ourselves to the front
    Im screaming and shouting during the entire concert and lil wayne sees me
    The paranormal part is that he had somehow heard one of my songs before all of this back at a time before i had ever even heard the name weezy or lil wayne
    Its fate its destiny its paranormal

The song is �make it rain� by fat joe and lil wayne the one that came out in 2007
    It just so happens to be the almost identical same beat as my first hit song i came out with in 2006 commander crunk
    https://soundcloud.com/projectillogic/projectillogic-commander-crunk-2006
    The most famous part of my song commander crunk is the part i say �come on nigga smoke some fucking crack crack crack crack crack crack�
    And they say crack crack crack crack in their song
    Fat joe says �i seen that best dope cuz he dont have that medal�
    Well right before then i came home from the navy early without earning all the award medals and shit
    Whats that an anquor on lil waynes forhead?
    Lollipop went number one in the world
    At the end of the song fat joe says �a nigga loose his life ja-rome i mean�
    Im jerome allen hickman
    And commander crunk was a song about suicide
    Lil wayne heard my song and saved my life but he made me lick it like a lollipop

That sounds crazy right yeah at the time when this shit happened 10 years ago nobody on facebook believed me so i kept it a secret for 10 years now everyone i tell believes me including my friend jj from the 104.7 kcld moring show

On the album version of lollipop besides saying jerome 5 times he whispers in the beginning �j. Hickman�
    and my names jerome allen hickman my initials are jah which are the same as the rastifarian god
    He only whispers �j. Hickman� in the beginning of the lollipop unedited studio version and not in the other versions. Heres a link to that
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40VAjY2aFIU
    He whispers j. Hickman at 39 seconds

so ok the catalyst for this thread is what happened which was that some high ranking member of Lil Wayne hq told me that I should make this mega thread here I think he seemed to believe me about what I had said about my connection with Lil Wayne and the dude told me that if I were to write this thread coherently enough that it might actually go viral and gain a lot of views
    Ive been working on this post for awhile now
    I've done it all before and have a lot of great material plus Lil Wayne voted for me on his most highly rated song ever
    We went number one in the world together
    I tasted number one in the world thats what kept me going all these years
    nobody starting believing me till almost a decade later I had the nerve to release it wrong when this first became truth

The mod or like a mod member that told me to start writing this shit wrote it in my recent Lil Wayne apology thread that I had to made it because I said something schizophrenic in a thread like one time but I was pissed my music hasn't gone as viral as my writing
    My writing has gotten hundreds of thousands of views and i was mad my music didn�t
    Www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic
    Jahisprojectillogic.home.blog

I'm a top rate human being when it comes to intelligence levels it's just that I have schizophrenic tendencies but schizophrenia has nothing to do with intelligence I'm. As smart as they come yI'm a veteran of the military sub force and shit my job was to work on submarines but I only went through training 8 and a half months of the navy my names Jerome. Lollipop was on the carter 3 album and on the outro of that album lil wayne says �for 8 and a half months i gave and received the pain now its young money baby keep the change�

"make it rain" man I seen that best dope cuz he don't have that metal like an award look I count numbers and work with my personal���.military medals

The reason I never wrote much here before is because I was busy going viral on the wutang clan message forum all the time but I released some of my tracks here thats why I have received what appears to be unlimited rep points that I have been awarded here on Lil Wayne hq. Over here i have way more rep points than I ever had at the wutang clan before they banned me for accidentally cutting too deep but i called my lawyer the very next day and he said all my charges in that country were dropped and i had 5 and that was the shit 2 friends were around and i celebrated by playing the macarana
    Procesuter said he wants me to work on my mental heath

It was Lil Wayne who actually made the first move then I made a move without knowing it Lil Wayne made the first move first
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had this on the back burner for awhile son

It wasn't till after the fact that I discovered this shit �make it rain and commander crunk�what's paranormal about this shit is that Lil Wayne discovered me and made a song about my song at a time before I had ever even Heard of him Mr Lil Wayne yet
    This is real and not a troll I'm schizophrenic and everyone says the old Jerry is back but...... I just got home from 10 weeks of treatment getting high lol
    Ive been going hard for a week after i got back now

It consumed my life and I didn't have time for anything else
    Thats the story of my last 10 years im always working lil wayne started it all and now its 10 years later and i have 39 songs at www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic and like thousands of pages of writing and my blog jahisprojectillogic.home.blog links to most of it

I kept it in the back of mind for awhile till today when I just starting writing it its just coming out from wherever this shit comes from or however this shit works. I always tell people I get my lyrics from the realm of infinite knowledge and I believe that too

So I start appearing on the radio every day and shit and one day dudes like do you want some free Lil Wayne tickets and I said sure. even though make it rain had already been released I didn't know about that song yet because at this point I had never heard of Lil Wayne before
    And it Took me and my buddy about 6 hours to push our way to the front of the concert when we did that shit andthere were like 15 thousand people there it was crazy
    Lil wayne was doing a concert in front of 15 thousand fans and the entire time he was looking at a schizophrenic fan doing the elbow dance lol
    It was actually mua ty

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOC..._as=subscriber
    jahisprojectillogic.home.blog

- - - Updated - - -

this is my best music video im wearing a star wars sith symbol shirt and rapping while sitting on sex furniture you have no idea how high i got before i recorded this video holy shit was i on fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoXlNqthVuY&t=5s
    yes
    0%
    no
    0%
    im schizophrenic
    projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
    39 songs and thousands of pages the power of the paranormal
    lil wayne says im a dope ass rapper
    viral thread in progress
    https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/la...-believed.html

what tha.....

Comment

this is what i believe and sometimes i tell others around me about it and what they say is that they believe me too but other than that they dont have a damned word to say about it whatsoever not any of them not a damned word to say whatsoever then we just never talk about it again.

heres the music video for lil wayne lollipop
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IH8tNQAzSs
      notice how it starts out in front of a bathroom mirror
      now look at the music video for lady gaga just dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Abk1jAONjw
      that one starts out in front of a bathroom mirror too
      the chorus is "jerome just dance"
      and the song lollipop says jerome in it like 5 times and it talks about me walking up on his ass at the concert and it says my first initial last name on the album version

the military is the one that actually gave me a record deal

i got on full military disability for the schizophrenia now i make 3 grand a month for the rest of my life
      im trying to make this thread go viral i planned the first post perfectly and i have alot to say but im gonna wait for comments and reveal things to you slowly or you can look at my blog jahisprojectillogic.home.blog

- - - Updated - - -

please help me i promoted weezy on the radio all the time when his song lollipop went viral yeah i wish i could have gotten money whatever just atleast give me 2 seconds of fame here then i will be good until i need the next rush. i have alot of friends but they cant keep me happy by themselves i gotta spend lots and lots of time in the studio to be happy and my music deserves to be heard

- - - Updated - - -

eventually i will tell you "the story of the rings" its paranormal and specific to me and my family

- - - Updated - - -

ive been making professional tracks since 2006 and now in 2019 i have 39

heres what ive been posting all over everyones blog posts in the comments sections of wordpress

Hello I�m projectillogic as of today I have 39 songs at http://www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic I used to be on reverb Nation but they stopped letting me upload new songs at reverb and at reverb these are the song reviews I had in my press kit

�This is more my thing. It�s very upbeat and the guy rapping raps as good as snoop dogg who is the king of rapping. He has a very good voice for rapping and the backtrack is very good as well. Good rhyming in this rap as well. I really like this and hope I get more of this music.
      �With regards those 2 comments you mentioned, I speak from the point of view of an engineer and from listening experience. For the first, there are many similarities between your music and music which has become successful and/or well known (as well as many differences), so with the appropriate nurturing and treatment, it could become successful�
      -Jabun

�The song beat was great I loved the lyrics. The rap was just great I loved it I hope other people like this song to. The instrumental was great. The artist did a great job good work for him.The raps of the song was perfect I liked the rap it made since I liked this song. The rapper I think did a great job and I hope he can get big and get to be one of the greatest rappers of all time. I want this rapper to be known for his singing and I want people to know him.�

�I really like this! The chorus I like a lot too. I love the lyrics. It�s deep and truthful. I like the diffent voices, it sounds like more than on person. The auto tune sounding voice is amazing with the song. The song is not too fast, or too slow, but just right. The lyrics are very understandable, and this song is just great. I would say a hit if it were to be on the radio. �

�I love the lyrics nice beat, Nice tune I love the singers voice the song is a very good piece of music. Im a moder saint like a child palying games you always walk off! I love teh lyrics and teh beat. Im lost in the lyrics they are loved. Th estrain to never be afriad, no no no I can do what ever tonight no no no. This is a total a 10 so good I love this one! The fingers of fury I killed the bery love feel me I dont scare me no no no no fight me no ground!�
      �The 15 years rapping experience definitely shows, that�s definitely not something you can fake.�
      �I definitely see the potential in your music too. Keep at it and I�m sure eventually something�s gotta happen �
      �You are right, I see in you a lot of potential, and I see the �creative fire� burning really strong in your heart.�

my site is a portal to the volumes of information that people have encouraged me to write all these years especially the wutang clan message forum. ive gone viral before and im going to go viral again baby ive been putting in so much work its crazy.
      heres my youtube channel but i need 100 followers for a custom url

- - - Updated - - -

<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
      <------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
      <------------------------we are not the same i am a martian------------------>
      <------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
      i dont have normal human blood because my blood type is ab positive and only 3% of people in the entire world have ab positive blood and its the newest human species. we those that have ab positive blood are universal blood doner recepients because we can take transfusions from any other blood type and all other blood types are only compatable with them selves
      im schizophrenic but im proud of it
      []D[][]v[][]D

- - - Updated - - -

technicaly im an enomely

- - - Updated - - -

if this thread gets responses and or enough views i will add more to it but im trying to make this go viral so im milking it. "the story of the rings" is coming soon

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tr...jumpimjer.html
      this is the post where i apologize for writing something schizophrenic where the dude tells me to make this thread. the content is 100% perfect i just sure hope i picked the right title. he said

If you put this in the Studio section of the forums and introduced your stuff more coherently people might respect you and be more likely to check out your music. As soon as I saw this thread I thought "troll bot scam virus".

his name was knockmeout

- - - Updated - - -

decided i liked what i had written for the apology
      Sorry I said you ruined my life you saved it.
      I was in the middle at 39 songs with a thousand page book
      www.jahisprojectillogic.home.blog
      Www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic
      I was tired
      My writing went viral but not my music
      I was in a rut
      Doing meth every day
      I went to treatment
      Saved enough for a new studio
      I'm hiring my 15 year best producer friend to do a 5 song ep him and so far dubzie from the concert selling out motive�hate is gonna be on there
      I'm aproud schizophrenic be wared that's always gonna be a factor in the equation
      Crazy is a choice schizophrenic isnt
      I'm a prophet
      This Jerome the janater aka jer aka Jah aka pi aka projectillogic
      Lollipop
      Lil Wayne
      We met
      Its been fun but I only got to lick the lollipop but I'm about to lick it a third time
      Last edited by projectillogic; 09-28-2019, 04:39 PM. Reason: to delete dulpiclate
      im schizophrenic
      projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
      viral thread in progress

Comment

when did lil wayne vote in you lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          when did lil wayne vote in you lol?
          about 10 years ago is when all this shit started
          im schizophrenic
          projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
          viral thread in progress

Comment

this thread is meant to go viral and i think its the perfect design so far and the rest i will be releasing slow but it will deal with the paranormal and who knows what else it will be the lil wayne hq mini book or you can read everything i have written at jahisprojectillogic.home.blog if its not there atleast there are links to it there

prepare for the paranormal

- - - Updated - - -

i made a pole now you can vote

- - - Updated - - -

i worship coincidences

- - - Updated - - -

this in progress thread is lilwaynes 37th year birthday present by coincidence

- - - Updated - - -

i now have 53 followers on wordpress

this font end script needs to be written and by chance of fate it comes from here

- - - Updated - - -

the military gave me a record deal for the first 9 and a half years the voices thought my money came by magic then there tone of voice when they were talking about the fact that i was being funded by the military.............................................classic

- - - Updated - - -

yes i am schizophrenic but im proud of that and when i used to take tests i would score ine top 10% of the nation on every subject besides math where im only slightly above average but i hated math homework so much i never memorized the multiplacation tables and instead used touch points................lol

- - - Updated - - -

touchpoints is like counting i do every thing forward everything backwords switch numbers for words and words for numbers and im in sync and its happening every fucking time or there was this one point where it was really going

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

uf only you knew how high i had to get to get the inspiration to do this shit perfect

- - - Updated - - -

when i made this into a pull thread as an afterthought

- - - Updated - - -

when did lil wayne vote in you lol? after i realized what i put down in words and did this shit as an afterthought

- - - Updated - - -

there are lots of other simularley eerie chuncks to be dropped into the right spots of this script but your gonna have to toon in later for your next dose

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

misc movies inside 39 published songs

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOCFlYThjtrq86NOyn6i9WQ/videos?view_as=subscriber

if you like your free music then please subscribe

- - - Updated - - -

feedback
            https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/th...ml#post1624499

- - - Updated - - -

if this post can be edited far into the future its going to contain a master list of links unless i abort it but not sure what im gonna do here next but if it all works out this is a possible spot time travel
            Last edited by projectillogic; 09-28-2019, 08:59 PM. Reason: moved time travel to the bottom
            im schizophrenic
            projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
            viral thread in progress

Comment

if this post can be edited far into the future its going to contain a master list of links unless i abort it but not sure what im gonna do here next but if it all works out this is a possible spot time travel

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha-studio/82853-s-slide.html

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by projectillogic View Post

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tha-studio/82853-s-slide.html
              this is both a test as well as its an offer of lets trade votes the dude gave me the idea to make a mega thread here

- - - Updated - - -

i did a test and it looks like updating dosen't put you on the top well i will get people to help me and this shit will always stay on the top were gonna milk it slowly but what you get is the better book you wouldn't believe how much drugs it took to write lol

- - - Updated - - -

who wants to help

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/th...feelin-me.html

- - - Updated - - -

"the legend of the rings" theyve pranked my family more than once i think there from space cant tell anymore ok people i need a response before i can give out any more information

- - - Updated - - -

tell me what you think of those 3 videos
              im schizophrenic
              projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
              viral thread in progress

Comment

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/th...ailez-see.html

- - - Updated - - -

oh if you wait awhile it creates a new one

- - - Updated - - -

im really excited its been awhile since my writing went viral im now up to 55 wordpress fans and im taking this one here viral ok
                dear fathers in the sky you have been there the entire time everything is aligned im even a 29 aquarious THE asterological sign of change i was born feburary 9th 1985 and the time is 8:29 9/29/2019

- - - Updated - - -

lets do this shit

- - - Updated - - -

lets do this shit

- - - Updated - - -

WIN_20190929_08_30_07_Pro.jpg
                fdakjshkjhhakjh

- - - Updated - - -

that last pic was sent the last seconds of 8:34 9/29/2019 but this site dosen't post times unless you edit it 8=infinite 3=c 4=d which equals infinite cd and 34 is my age i went completely underground for age 33 but i wrote alot what if i would have lost that iphone and i did kinda but i still have it

my names jerome allen hickman and my initials are jah and jah is the rastifarian god "all i know is an athiest on reddit said they are big time stoners"
                anyways i must have been bored because i had no weed but the moment i started posing as the rastifarian god jah i zoned out reached out grabbed a full bowl of weed got drunk on power giving out orders and shit
                that was one true stoner moment
                then my iphone stops taking a charge and i loose it to death but on time travel day i got it back and my new replacement phone the one inbetween i barly got going and some chick steals it but i know she never got into it she asked for the password lol

- - - Updated - - -

but i wrote about all this schizophrenic shit where i swore i was making the calculations to travel time everytime i looked i would see a pattern it had to have been god. looking back its kinda a blur i will have to someday go back and read my im guessing thousand page book i dont know but............it was all crazy but there really was something to what i was experiencing
                im guessing what happened is that after i made all the calculations my grandma brings me a 500 dollar check from jail that she didn't say but i think she was withholding it from me for awhile but it was because all my charges in my county were dropped due to the schizophrenia and i take the iphone to get fixed and all they had to do is clean the ports "i dont wish i would have known that sooner it all worked out" then my carrior gives me a free 250 dollar android because it was fathers day and throughout these calculations there were a few times impending time travelers fee and in the right moment the charges that seperated me and my girl my first true love got dropped but in the end i found a better girlfriend anyways. there both schizophrenic like me but the second one is smart as hell and the first one was dumber than a box of rocks
                at lil wayne hq im going to sum it all up
                im schizophrenic
                projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
                viral thread in progress

Comment

2 nos?
                  heres a picure of me inside the b96 studio
                  1417421703_peterparker.jpg
                  jahisprojectillogic.home.blog has current pictures of me all these years later
                  im schizophrenic
                  projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
                  viral thread in progress

Comment

That was the first part of the script I'm not sure when the other sections will be coming

What I want to know is what did Lil Wayne say about this shit
                    It's a transmission
                    im schizophrenic
                    projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
                    viral thread in progress

Comment

I'm to high to grasp this at this time...hold on.
                      https://linktr.ee/sideshowkvlz

Comment

We believe you brother.. condense this.. you organize yourself in a different way we understand

Comment

Working...
                        X