Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne voted me in thats why i made it to this crazy ass rap level as an artist

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- - - Updated - - -

im schizophrenic
    projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
    jahisprojectillogic.home.blog
    www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic
    39 songs and thousands of pages the power of the paranormal
    lil wayne says im a dope ass rapper
    viral thread in progress
    https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/la...-believed.html

Comment

My girlfriend kicked my ass
      im schizophrenic
      projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
      viral thread in progress

Comment

Why are you talking to yourself??

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
          Why are you talking to yourself??
          Cuz I just traveled time and had to pay a time travelers fee

- - - Updated - - -

My legendary sword style hypnotized someone
          im schizophrenic
          projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
          viral thread in progress

Comment

Hi there,

My name is Tim Morris, the founder of Design Discovery and the crazy mad scientist behind the Fivefold Gifts test you took. I wanted to take a second to say thanks again for taking the test. I put my heart and soul into this test and hope that the expanded definitions and your results below help you understand your gifts more. Keep an eye on your inbox as I have some fun and fresh insights to share about how this holistic five-gift system from Ephesians 4:11 play out in the world, the church and in our lives.

You are beautifully and fearfully made and I consider it a great privilege and an honor to tread in such a sacred space with you. Nothing about the way God made you is a mistake–all of it is designed to work together in His great plan of unleashing His love and truth to the world.

FIVEFOLD RESULTS:

Apostle: 77%

Prophet: 68%

Evangelist: 70%

Pastor: 57%

Teacher: 77%

FIVEFOLD DESCRIPTIONS:

Apostle | The Spark of Movement (77%)

You come alive at the idea of forging a new movement. It might be a business, organization, ministry or a sub-movement within an existing organization. In general, no matter what you do there needs to be enough space to incorporate your unique vision, or your heart will feel stifled. You dwell in the land of big-picture, visionary talk and work. As a result, you likely have more ideas than you can handle. Your greatest need is focus, so you can implement the highest priority idea, rather than starting the umpteenth next project that won't get finished. You aspire to empower other people to become all that they are meant to be and are brilliant at leading teams into supernatural levels of cooperation and productivity when you have owned your gifts.
            Prophet | The Voice of Alignment (68%)

You come alive when you can be present and give voice to how you see people and their current circumstances. You are brilliant at encouraging others, literally putting courage in others through the dauntless observations you make. You have intuitive capabilities to see the hole in a system or process to make it more efficient and effective. You love to ask the question, "Why?" and it may have gotten you in trouble in your life. You are most likely highly creative in some unique way, that can serve as a platform to allow you to speak the message of alignment to the better and just way of God in the world. You also have deep desire to be courageous to listen to Jesus and stay in communication with him and when you relay these messages to others you are incredibly powerful when it comes with love and truth in your voice.
            Evangelist | The Connector of Need (70%)

You love to socialize and spend time with people: breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, social events, etc.. You are the one that people love to engage at parties. More than anything you care for people and want to see others succeed and so you are brilliant at pointing people to other resources, products, or services that really can help them. Whether you know it or not your personality is contagious–people are fascinated at how well you light the room up around you. You are absolutely needed in this world to maintain connection and the value of relationship in a world that has exchanged real in-person connection for technological substitutes.
            Pastor/Shepherd | The Cultivator of Experience (57%)

You love to get close and intimate with your work, whether it is with people or not. With people, you long to get down to the depths of what is really going on, at the emotional level. You are not motivated by being in big groups, you would rather spend your time in smaller intimate conversation. Staying for the long-term to create deep stability is critical for you as you need time to do your thing, to see your work and people through the seasons of life, growth, and healing. When it comes to engaging the material world you also love to be up close, with the same proximity of a gardener, intimate with the dirt and plants, always intimate with the instruments of your work.
            Teacher | The Enlightener of Truth (77%)

There are two sides to being a teacher, learning and communicating. You are able to digest, grasp and process multiple sources of information at once, in fact, you are knowledge guru, a person of the sciences. A library is your best friend. You want to master the topics you engage. You can reduce incredibly complex topics down into bite-sized ideas that the average person can understand. And yet your greatest challenge is to stay relevant to those who don't have the levels of understanding you sometimes unknowingly have.

Support the Fivefold/APEST Gift Movement:

If you would like to say a "Thank You" in a way that concretely impacts my ability to get this test out to more people because you found the test and descriptions helpful and would like to contribute a little something to support this project ($5 for coffee,$10 for lunch, or $15 for a meal) to help cover expenses and time spent to build it, I would be more than grateful. (I cannot offer you a tax-deduction at this point, but I am hoping that you got enough value from the test and results that it doesn't really matter.)

You can use the following two secure options:
            Go to Paypal Here to Enter Your Payment Info (You don't need to have a Paypal Account) or... Go to our Secure Website to Use Your Credit Card

A Little Background on the Creation of the Fivefold Gifts Test...
            It took me about a month (plus a lifetime of observation and study) to build the test, revise it over and over, and set up the technology to offer results via email. On a daily basis, people are taking the test from all over the world, it blows my mind how God is causing a tidal wave of movement around the APEST/Fivefold gifts right now because not too long ago words like "apostle" or "prophet" were heavily off the radar of the Church, especially in the West. And I am so grateful for the way it is impacting people because now is the time for the Fivefold Gifts to be unleashed with their true explosive power that God designed each gift for this time and age!

Your Gift Champion,
            Tim Morris
            To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add tim@designdiscovery.com to your address book or whitelist us. Want out of the loop? Unsubscribe.

PO Box 770692 Lakewood, OH 44107

im schizophrenic
            projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
            viral thread in progress

Comment

I tried 8:53 but its gonna be 8:55 telling rep payee fuck family if I die 60 grand goes to book and music promotion
              im schizophrenic
              projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
              viral thread in progress

Comment

Yeah, I'm locking this.

If you're going to post and share music cool, but this thread is off the rails. Just spammy at this point.

Comment

Working...
                X