Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fear and Loathing on Soundcloud (Yung Zimmie & Alex aka -_-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you are far superior to the other guy and I fw your delivery, nice job man

Comment

okay ima be writing this as im listening so i dont overlook sum of the songs--
      1st track is okay for the intro and nice job on the "alex and zimmy" autotune hook by zimmie-you sound good on autotune.
      2nd track sorry my man Zimmie buh Alex killed this, liked the line about 'blowing up if you paid for 20 coments-your boy alex would be so much better with a good mic. + the featured kid held his own too.
      3rd track damn another W for your boy Alex(the kid does spit from the heart dosent he!)-liked what you said about him on your first few lines too-you also did your thing too- "ima say my wishlist cuz i believe in saying things into existence=niiiceee
      4th track flow is collld "never name my kid after bitch
      5th track i really like the hook-want to listen to this wwhile smoking...
      6th track from the off i like the beat --you killed this one zimmie wiv that japan flag line-actually fuck your verse is fucking fire-papa bears porridge lol
      I liked the prroject overalll--would of been even more good if your boy alex had a better mic-buh he still killed it which says something. PEACE!

Comment

Originally posted by WaywardSon View Post
        1st track is okay for the intro and nice job on the "alex and zimmy" autotune hook by zimmie-you sound good on autotune.
        2nd track sorry my man Zimmie buh Alex killed this, liked the line about 'blowing up if you paid for 20 coments-your boy alex would be so much better with a good mic. + the featured kid held his own too.
        3rd track damn another W for your boy Alex(the kid does spit from the heart dosent he!)-liked what you said about him on your first few lines too-you also did your thing too- "ima say my wishlist cuz i believe in saying things into existence=niiiceee
        6th track from the off i like the beat --you killed this one zimmie wiv that japan flag line-actually fuck your verse is fucking fire-papa bears porridge lol
        I liked the prroject overalll--would of been even more good if your boy alex had a better mic-buh he still killed it which says something. PEACE!
        Broooo. That was awesome �� me AND zimmie appreciate that shit

Comment

ur alex? dam..youve got bars

Comment

Thank you for this fam still bump Jefferson Starships on occasion might need fck round make part 2 feat alex ��

#FREEVELVET

Comment

for real, hit me up whenever....

Comment

check out part 2 also fam

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/th...im-alex-_.html

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                  alright

Comment

Working...
                  X