No announcement yet.

Ziggy B - With a Lie (prod. Cobra)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is pretty great bro..damn...im pleasantly surpised...
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      This is pretty great bro..damn...im pleasantly surpised...
      Cli-City...now there's a name I've not heard since...

Pretty sure we have an unfinished collab from 2011 kicking about somewhere bruh hahaha, how you been keeping?

Appreciate that muchly chief. Let's get each other on Soundcloud if you use it, follow me I'll get ya back if you're still crafting?
      Ziggy B

Comment

Originally posted by Z!Greatest View Post
        Cli-City...now there's a name I've not heard since...

Pretty sure we have an unfinished collab from 2011 kicking about somewhere bruh hahaha, how you been keeping?

Appreciate that muchly chief. Let's get each other on Soundcloud if you use it, follow me I'll get ya back if you're still crafting?
        shit I haven't recorded in years bro...im a dad now lol but the rhymes still vicious...hit me up on soundcloud

delejayn and on twitter [MENTION=28360]delejayn[/MENTION]
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
          shit I haven't recorded in years bro...im a dad now lol but the rhymes still vicious...hit me up on soundcloud

delejayn and on twitter @delejayn
          Haha, grown-man raps are the future now my brother, get back to it!

Got you on both chief
          Ziggy B

Comment

man this honeslty is the best song I've heard on tha studio so far (including my own songs lol). I got nothing but respect for what you did on the track man. I dig it!

Comment

Originally posted by Megaman View Post
              man this honeslty is the best song I've heard on tha studio so far (including my own songs lol). I got nothing but respect for what you did on the track man. I dig it!
              Thank you brother, proud of this one, no lie. You know yourself it's tougher when you doing all the mixing and effects yourself, especially to a one-track beat ('cause we all start broke lol). But it makes it more rewarding when it comes together. Appreciate it for real.
              Ziggy B

Comment

Cheeky little bump so I can see my own shit beard twice in a row and really marvel at the size of my nose
                Ziggy B

Comment

i like it bro, your mixing capabilities shine through on here and your vocals match the energy of the beat! 5/5

Comment

dope song bro I'm fucking with it
                    R.I.P DAD

Comment

It's been a minute.

That Ziggy autotune game is still ridiculous on point. Mixing on this is amazing. Cadence is impeccable. Mood and lyrics are perfect. I like all the change ups too for the verses, bridges, hooks. There's some sneaky panning in here too. #CycleComplete #BabyImHuman

...oh shiiiiiit. That change up at the end... I see you Ziggy. I see you.

Mykill's Verdict: Lyrics (A) + Vibe (A) + Technicals (A++) = Overall 5/5

Gimme more.

Comment

808s and heartbreaks type vibes, i dig that heavy you hit some dope notes on the hook

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by mykill View Post
                          It's been a minute.

That Ziggy autotune game is still ridiculous on point. Mixing on this is amazing. Cadence is impeccable. Mood and lyrics are perfect. I like all the change ups too for the verses, bridges, hooks. There's some sneaky panning in here too. #CycleComplete #BabyImHuman

...oh shiiiiiit. That change up at the end... I see you Ziggy. I see you.

Mykill's Verdict: Lyrics (A) + Vibe (A) + Technicals (A++) = Overall 5/5

Gimme more.
                          My brother, I appreciate that so much. I forgot the depth you used to put into critique, or in this case, mostly praise haha, but I appreciate it hugely dude. Especially from yerself. You asked and I will deliver in the coming weeks my dude, still got gastroparesis as of the last 2-3 years but just unloading the vault because why not eh. Marrying quality and quantity aint always easy but I back myself with it.

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                          808s and heartbreaks type vibes, i dig that heavy you hit some dope notes on the hook
                          Thank you bro, Autotune obviously can help massively when going for 'ballsy' notes, but the trade off can be some of the emotion so without looking at DAW file I think theres actually less autotune on those parts than the verse - maybe 7 Retune Speed as opposed to full T-Pain 0 on parts of the verse I think. Adore 808s and Heartbreak (Welcome to Heartbreak especially) so not gonna deny myself a smile at reading that haha, appreciate it boss.
                          Ziggy B

Comment

Working...
                          X