This is not for wierdos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is not for wierdos

Visual Art For "Livin Like That" a chilled song off my forthcoming project.
    FWM #ThaCarter

Follow me on IG I'll follow you back [MENTION=103463]young2[/MENTION]02OG.
    If you're a dope artist send me some work lets make some shit.
    I hope y'all enjoy the video 100

Originally posted by TeedaTeezy202 View Post
    Visual Art For "Livin Like That" a chilled song off my forthcoming project.
    FWM #ThaCarter

Follow me on IG I'll follow you back @young202OG.
    If you're a dope artist send me some work lets make some shit.
    I hope y'all enjoy the video 100
    Ayo I'm a weirdo and I enjoyed it so title should be flagged for misleading info

"how did I make it here" section flow is so perfectly simple, and the hook isn't instant but burrows in, props.

Two small critiques though chief - Video takes a little long to get going for a new artist, I confess I skipped in after about 45 seconds because I was there for the music. That said you can tell you were enjoying putting production values into it and wanted to show it off haha. I've over-indulged myself like that at times so I get it, no hate. Also just on the Autotune front, because you have a mellow, laid back voice (which really suits the song btw), you could crank the Retune knob up to about 11 and it'd hit perfect. Maybe I'm being pedantic but there's a few little artificial 'vocal wobbles' even though your delivery is fine, and 90% of the time that's the Retune being set too low.

All of that said my dude, left you a like and hope you drop more, an ear for flow can't always be taught and you have that naturally.
    Ziggy B

Comment

This pretty good i like your flow on the beat but i feel theres some moments where the delivery gets a bit weak and ur voice wobbles, i think some of the backing layers are a bit too loud which adds to this, could try turning up the retune on the backing vocals and letting them sit a tad quieter, should 'even out' your main vocals.

Comment

super fire mellow vibes

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Good work I'm with the vibe on this one 4/5

Comment

Working...
          X