Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FIRE(kris johnson diss)

Originally posted by steezyfbaby
    Trill get the fuck off my back, i was fucking around, you came in here acting like you were in on this thread, when ruthless started spittin his shit, i said something about it cuz it aint his thread. I'm in the studio because i put my beats out every now and then. And all you guys do is use the site for the fucking studio section, so before you start saying that i should'nt be allowed in the forums, when i'm very active in the actual forums, you should stop promoting your fucking music and actually participate in the LIL WAYNE website your on. Go make a trill.com site or some shit.
    lol i have to first speak over what made me question your thinking. im not trying to promote anything on this site, and since you decided to post such a dumb sentence as that, i'll give you the definition for promoting - "to contribute to the growth or prosperity of". im not trying to prosper off dropping some text on here, so get your facts right dumbass.

and i do participate in the actual lil wayne forums, again check yourself before you let bullshit flow out of your trap.
    �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

lmao biggie u got raped i wish i cud rap, kris u the man bruh keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by marsbars
        well, you won't get better till you try
        �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill
          well, you won't get better till you try

tru dat..i tryed once, i failed miserably

Comment

Haha, thanks bro.

Comment

Working...
            X