• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Written Tournament [WBF/LBR3 Brackets Posted]

wats the losers bracket topic?

Comment

Originally posted by Jrockster
      I think im done battling on this site, unless i make up my own tournament like the old days... no offense to anyone but something seems funny about this whole tournament
      STFU and just leave, nobody cares. The only reason YOU feel that way is because you got scrubbed out in the first round. Wipe the tears off the side of your face and get over it.

Sorry for the delay on the LB topic I over slept. Posting them shortly.

EDIT: Rules are up, go see. Due by 8:45PM EST due to my lateness. Just waiting for Mays to submit his verse.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille
        I think im done battling on this site, unless i make up my own tournament like the old days... no offense to anyone but something seems funny about this whole tournament
        STFU and just leave, nobody cares. The only reason YOU feel that way is because you got scrubbed out in the first round. Wipe the tears off the side of your face and get over it.

EDIT: Rules are up, go see. Due by 8:45PM EST due to my lateness. Just waiting for Mays to submit his verse.
        Just Sent Mine Sir....
        RunTellDat!!:Mays '91 The ALBUM 4th Qtr.2012
        Follow Me On Twitter @HiMyNameIsShawn

Comment

Alight Cool,
          have fun rigging voting, anyone else find it stange the two best friends along that's extra cool made it to the finals?

how can skim find out who won before the other people when hes in the tournament? Fuck outta here

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Alight Cool,
            have fun rigging voting, anyone else find it stange the two best friends along that's extra cool made it to the finals?

how can skim find out who won before the other people when hes in the tournament? Fuck outta here
            Cause Artille told him just before results were posted lol

Fredd would have beaten me as well but he didn't submit a verse

Comment

• Re: Official Written Tournament [LBR3 Details Posted]

Jrcok please don't post here anymore, Im not picking on you or anything im just saying since alot of people like replying to what you say, negatively and that. Its best if you didn't.

Comment

But cant wait for this round with Bliss, best of luck bro! We gotta win this thing for Dunston!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Safe_Kid
                  Jrcok please Dont Cry/Bitch/And Or Moan here anymore, Im not picking on you or anything im just saying since alot of people Are Gonna Call You Out On That Bitchin That You Do.Its best if you didn't Ya Kno Bitch/Moan/And Or Cry In Here Anymore.

Fixed To What You Shouldve Said Safe
                  RunTellDat!!:Mays '91 The ALBUM 4th Qtr.2012
                  Follow Me On Twitter @HiMyNameIsShawn

Comment

I am sorry to say that I won't be writing anymore on this tournaments. I am just too busy with school work (exams month and shit) and my grades have fallen off like crazy. Gotta put even more overtime on it
                    "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Originally posted by Fredd
                      I am sorry to say that I won't be writing anymore on this tournaments. I am just too busy with school work (exams month and shit) and my grades have fallen off like crazy. Gotta put even more overtime on it
                      Thats acceptable bro. Wouldve like to seen more of your writtens though. Hopefully school gets better for you. Then when you have more time maybe you can post some writtens!

[quote=Mays!]
                      Originally posted by "Safe_Kid":1zhnb234
                      Jrcok please Dont Cry/Bitch/And Or Moan here anymore, Im not picking on you or anything im just saying since alot of people Are Gonna Call You Out On That Bitchin That You Do.Its best if you didn't Ya Kno Bitch/Moan/And Or Cry In Here Anymore.

Fixed To What You Shouldve Said Safe[/quote:1zhnb234]

This.

Comment

[quote=Mays!]
                        Originally posted by "Safe_Kid":3fho9sf4

Fixed To What You Shouldve Said Safe[/quote:3fho9sf4]

@Safe_Kid i think im allowed to voice my opinion whenever i choose.

@Mays, your lame as hell

Y.O.L.O

Comment

[quote=Jrockster]
                          Originally posted by Mays!
                          Originally posted by "Safe_Kid":10poppsb

Fixed To What You Shouldve Said Safe
                          @Safe_Kid i think im allowed to voice my opinion whenever i choose.

@Mays, your lame as hell[/quote:10poppsb]

You are, and above is the type of response your gonna get, if your happy with people responding like that, then w/e. Im trying to cut the bs out. But the thing is, its now turning from voicing opinions to people flaming each other. Can we just move on?
                          Ya'll need to know the difference between flaming and voicing opinions. Your no better than the people that flame you if you carry on..ya dig? So MOVE ON, this topic ends here.

Comment

Working...
                          X