Official Written Tournament [WINNER ANNOUNCED]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Written Tournament [LBR4 Details Posted]

So CMM Forgot he was in the LB lol. He didn't submit a verse therefor A-Frame advances to the LB finals. The winner will face Bliss in the Championship Finals.

A-Frame vs Bestbballpoint28 (needs a rap name lol)

When would you guys want to start that? Sunday or Monday?

Comment

no preference man its watever

Comment

POSTING DETAILS TOMORROW AT 8:00 PM EST. VERSES WILL BE DUE MONDAY AT 9:30 PM EST.

Comment

• Re: Official Written Tournament [LBF Tonight]

wats the topic???

Comment

• Re: Official Written Tournament [LBF Details Posted]

Originally posted by astanfield68
            wats the topic???
            I apologize. Topic is dissing your opponent again. Updating second post now.

UPDATE: Updated second post with Losers Bracket Finals details. Updating brackets right now.

UPDATE 2: Got the verses from both participants already. Sending the verses to YME and Dino now for judging. Should have the results tomorrow evening.

Comment

Artille can you make the finals 4pm EST cause that's 9pm for me and I only have that night to actually do my verse

Comment

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
                Artille can you make the finals 4pm EST cause that's 9pm for me and I only have that night to actually do my verse
                I'm going to be telling you the theme and what not early since you haven't lost. And before anyone says, WHY? THAT'S BIAS!!! No, every tournament gives the upperhand to the person who won the WB since they have not lost yet. I will be feeding you this information tomorrow evening. So your upperhand is an extra 24 hours to work on your verse. Nothing big, but it's really the only thing I can do.

I am going to make the deadline to submit the verse Friday, you will know why tomorrow. I will post the details at 4:00 PM EST tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille
                  I'm going to be telling you the theme and what not early since you haven't lost. And before anyone says, WHY? THAT'S BIAS!!! No, every tournament gives the upperhand to the person who won the WB since they have not lost yet. I will be feeding you this information tomorrow evening. So your upperhand is an extra 24 hours to work on your verse. Nothing big, but it's really the only thing I can do.

I am going to make the deadline to submit the verse Friday, you will know why tomorrow. I will post the details at 4:00 PM EST tomorrow.
                  I'm cool with just getting it at 4pm EST the same day in all honesty but if you wanna give me longer then that's cool man

Comment

Originally posted by Artille

I'm cool with just getting it at 4pm EST the same day in all honesty but if you wanna give me longer then that's cool man
                    Alright then. You will get it Wednesday at 4:00PM just like your opponent (whoever it may be). Verses will be due Friday at 4:00 PM EST.

Disregard the last post.

Comment

Congratulations to........................ A-FRAME.

Losers Bracket Finals Verses/Reviews

A-Frame vs bestbballpoint28 [Reviews]

____________________________________________________________
                      Championship Finals

Bliss vs A-Frame

Predictions?

Comment

• Re: Official Written Tournament [LBF Results Posted]

a frame by knock out..... haha na im jus kidding.... good luck to bliss and shout out to everybody that actually participated in the tourney!!!

Comment

• Re: Official Written Tournament [LBF Results Posted]

Updated first post with final brackets. This has been a good tournament so far, although many members dropped out, and I expect to have a great finish in the Championship Finals.

I can't wait until next tournament because things are going to run so smooth.

Comment

Working...
                          X