Official Written Tournament [WINNER ANNOUNCED]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Written Tournament [WINNER ANNOUNCED]

First off yea i think there should be a losers bracket because i came back and won it after i lost.

2nd, bliss, haha..... Ya nine lives over bliss now here's ya tissues.... Meaning cats have nine lives and so do u cuz your a pussy. All my lyrics do come from my dome, where do yours come from? The makin it rain line was simply word play something you obviously know nothing about. You better quit while your only this far behind bruh.... You jus giving me ammo for the next tourney.

Edit: u said no offense to me but how can u say that then cut down a bunch of lines i wrote and really mean that?

Comment

Bliss I noticed that you picked lines out of A-Frame's verses to try to make a point. I'm sure that A-Frame could have done the exact same thing if he lost. You both had lines that weren't that great, but you also both had lines that were really good. I voted for A-Frame because I thought that he had better verses than you for each theme. There is no reason to be a sore loser over it. Win the next tournament and prove my judging to be wrong. There is no reason to act like Jrock did when he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille
        Bliss I noticed that you picked lines out of A-Frame's verses to try to make a point. I'm sure that A-Frame could have done the exact same thing if he lost. You both had lines that weren't that great, but you also both had lines that were really good. I voted for A-Frame because I thought that he had better verses than you for each theme. There is no reason to be a sore loser over it. Win the next tournament and prove my judging to be wrong. There is no reason to act like Jrock did when he lost.
        Don't make this an example of me, i did what i did because i know and everyone who posted know i should have won.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Dayumm Bliss Went Hard.

Comment

i only followed the last part of the tournament

hmmm A-frame was hard, but Bliss was better IMO
            and like how does he loose and come back and wins? thats something to think about. no hating intended

Comment

Originally posted by Jamerson
              i only followed the last part of the tournament

hmmm A-frame was hard, but Bliss was better IMO
              and like how does he loose and come back and wins? thats something to think about. no hating intended
              Maybe the first loss was a fluke, or maybe this win was a fluke. Or maybe it was misjudging in the first round. Either way he fought out of the Losers Bracket and deserved to be in the Championship Finals. I honestly thought A-Frame had better verses. For all three of them, maybe the last verse was a tie. He also had better flow and it was easier to read. Don't get me wrong, Bliss had some hot verses, but I thought A-Frame did better.

Also, I just realized these two faced in WB Round 2. I forgot about that completely, but I knew they had a little rivalry going.

EDIT: Bliss, why would I vote against you because of the Young Fire event. That is like two weeks old, nobody is even thinking about that anymore. I didn't vote against you for any reason, so there is no reason for excuses and to pick out every flaw from his verse. You lost, it's not that serious.

Comment

Please don't think I'm being a sore loser. It's not that. A Frame could probably pick out faults with my verses but I noticed some in his and was pointing them out and was just wondering how they wernt picked up on.

I congratulated A Frame, if I was a sore loser I'd be running on how I should have won etc etc but I didn't. I was curious but obviously that's something that's prohibited. Consider it analysing his verse, A Frame can use that in the future to improve or something I don't know.

I guessed you voted for me Dino lol, and thanks for the vote.

Artille you are still continuing to make digs on YF even like a day ago and you know me and him are cool, maybe that could have clouded your judgement a little. So you can't really say that it's all forgotten about.

Either way I don't really care, it's a written tournament on a site, it's not like it's gonna be used on a CV for a job application or anything. It's not like I lost money over it.

But bringing up Jrock wasn't needed at all, I'll agree with him on that.

Comment

ah what great Mods we have on this site. and really its just two that suck. but i think bliss should have won and also i co sign with him about the jrock thing
                  http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
                  Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

The only reason I mentioned Jrock is because after he lost he made excuses and asked for a rejudging (or community judging). When he did that everyone was on his back about him complaining and being a sore loser because nobody really liked him at the time. Bliss is doing the same exact thing, but nobody is saying that he is being a sore loser.

I apologize Jrock for using you as an example though, it was unnecessary.

Either way the ruling stands. Next round I will have 5 judges so you will have more perspectives on your verse and a greater chance at the decision being correct. If you are interested in being a judge please PM me or sign up on April 2, 2010 in the Official Written Tournament 2 [Sign Up Thread]

Comment

I never asked, I said I'd like it to be...I never said it should be. I accept the ruling hence once again why I said congrats to A Frame. I don't really care I lost, like I said it's not of any importance really is it? It's just a bit of fun.

This will be the third time now that I'm saying that I just wanted to know why the things I pointed out wern't picked up but it seems I can't get an answer. If they were and it's still thought A Frame should have won then ok, if not then I'd just like to know if it's a judging error or something...

Comment

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
                        I never asked, I said I'd like it to be...I never said it should be. I accept the ruling hence once again why I said congrats to A Frame. I don't really care I lost, like I said it's not of any importance really is it? It's just a bit of fun.

This will be the third time now that I'm saying that I just wanted to know why the things I pointed out wern't picked up but it seems I can't get an answer. If they were and it's still thought A Frame should have won then ok, if not then I'd just like to know if it's a judging error or something...
                        It's not a judging error at all. Some of those lines you picked out wren't even bad lines. The line about you liking it in the rear you called stupid because you have a girlfriend..... what does that have to do with not liking it in the rear by somebody else?

You have to think outside the box. Some things in your verse probably weren't picked up either.

Comment

Edited: Fuck it I don't care anymore I only wanted an out-right and simple answer from Artille and I haven't been given one.

Once again congrats A Frame

Comment

Working...
                          X