Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dkp the king give me a beat i'll murder it... check this shit out.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DustinKPinson View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if I'm real myself.
    I can talk circles around anyone in this thread producing as I'm directing Sylvester Stallone but I'm harder then Rocky, white lightning golden on the beat call me Halloween cause I'm scary and sweet don't need a microphone my voice thunderous makes Heaven sing because I'm sent, Christ bled for me I breathe Holy Spirit like it's the Nile top of the Trinity k for king. Message me with the tools to produce and I'll leave you egnimafied just looking confused foolish I act retarded Christ's warrior so my body's flame retardant. I'm all day don't even have to rest at night.
    Oh shit, you got me

Comment

Re: Dkp the king give me a beat i'll murder it... check this shit out.

Tha fuck is this dude?

This thread got me laughing lol
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Vocker meet the maniac with no ceiling laughing because you met me, face feeling like novacane because I'm presidential, under Hell nope but I could bring it to Earth if I wanted. Mr exclusive don't be offended I wasn't trying to hurt you, just you have the wrong name call me the Alpha and Omega because I'm beginning as I'm writing the conclusion.
        Last edited by DustinKPinson; 12-23-2011, 11:59 AM.

Comment

uve been reported bud

Comment

Originally posted by ThaMothafuckinCarter View Post
            uve been reported bud
            Oh well, it's not like they haven't seen my post anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaMothafuckinCarter View Post
              uve been reported bud

just reported you for false reporting

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                just reported you for false reporting
                I just did the same with you

Comment

I'll report all of you all cause I'm multitasking harder then both you all put together, he's just mad I shut him down in my post in tha studio, made him look salty when I sprinkled on the heat then he just melted like a caterpillar.

Comment

I'll report all of you all cause I'm multitasking harder then both you all put together, he's just mad I shut him down in my post in tha studio, made him look salty when I sprinkled on the heat then he just melted like a caterpillar.
                    Hope you know, I'm bout to ban you

Comment

That title's going to your head a little bit too much I think.

Comment

U didnt shut me down at all. I basically made YOU look retarded...also the salt thing happens with snails not caterpillars dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                          I'm a guy.
                          lmfao

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

btw rap about me next please lmao

Comment

Working...
                          X