Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dkp the king give me a beat i'll murder it... check this shit out.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dkp the king give me a beat i'll murder it... check this shit out.

Originally posted by DustinKPinson View Post
    Laughing cause I'm a maniac think your number one with no status German why you look like Hitler I'm the emperor K for king of the World chilling in heaven while I make Earth body like armor dodging bullets just bounce off me cause I'm superman faster then a train jump over buildings 2,595 posts and I still worked him creative I tore the rib out of Adams chest and grew Eve.

I am Who I am I do what I does better get with me and show me some love or I'll have you looking firey savage on the beat roasting America geographically because it looks like a pig and I live in the heart give me an apple because I'm the sweetest treat, undefeated challenge me and I've already won the battle I'm psychic know what you're gonna say before you do make you walk off the stage looking foolish just Eminemed you.
    Guess what?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
      Guess what?
      Look at the hater stare laughing at the commander without a care cause I smoke Presidentially scarfacing trees breathe fire, blow smoke, no choking Kaden be hating so I'm ghosting your poof gone disappeared bend time with my mind no strife I have no worries look she even blows a kiss at me. Sleeping and the Devil woke me up so I'll melt him back to the fire heaven sent ambitious I'm going to win without being Hell bent.

Comment

Look at the hater stare laughing at the commander without a care cause I smoke Presidentially scarfacing trees breathe fire, blow smoke, no choking Kaden be hating so I'm ghosting your poof gone disappeared bend time with my mind no strife I have no worries look she even blows a kiss at me. Sleeping and the Devil woke me up so I'll melt him back to the fire heaven sent ambitious I'm going to win without being Hell bent.

Comment

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
          LMAO

im dyinnnnnnnnnnnnn

keepp goingg
          This is all day it never stops brother man.

Comment

This is all day it never stops brother man.
            didn't read

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
              Posting picture of Tupac I know him more game fielding two stadiums Belichecking as I'm Manning the field quarterbacking this girls extasitical my bodies magical forget what kaden said I know she be reading already in Love with me. hahahahahhaha. Might as well change her fav album to dkp. Call Little Wayne my right hand man as I let him build my thrown emperor biatch that k for king.
              Last edited by DustinKPinson; 12-22-2011, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Posting picture of Tupac I know him more game fielding two stadiums Belichecking as I'm Manning the field quarterbacking this girls extasitical my bodies magical forget what kaden said I know she be reading already in Love with me. hahahahahhaha. Might as well change her fav album to dkp.

Comment

lol this is ridicilous
                  and funny

Comment

She reads it cause my words the illest take over your body white boy like milk I go down smooth, ocapello just let my heart loose thud thu thud thud thud freestyling having her looking confused beautiful girl I could twirl your whole world cause my tool thick, long, stronger then any other magical on the forum disastrous on the world meet the Revelation I know the Bible front back side to side forgiven so I do no wrong just sweat truth, dishonest girl I see through you.

Comment

She reads it cause my words the illest take over your body white boy like milk I go down smooth, ocapello just let my heart loose thud thu thud thud thud freestyling having her looking confused beautiful girl I could twirl your whole world cause my tool thick, long, stronger then any other magical on the forum disastrous on the world meet the Revelation I know the Bible front back side to side forgiven so I do no wrong just sweat truth, dishonest girl I see through you.

Comment

Verification I'm the pawn star historical I've seen it all just ask me what it's worth 100s like change I give permission to rain, untrained but a doctorate of the streets. Medically serve the cure all heavenly dro got me gone I don't even need a brain this worlds crazy and I'm too sane.

I'll murder every picture keep them coming hahahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

Verification I'm the pawn star historical I've seen it all just ask me what it's worth 100s like change I give permission to rain, untrained but a doctorate of the streets. Medically serve the cure all heavenly dro got me gone I don't even need a brain this worlds crazy and I'm too sane.

I'll murder every picture keep them coming hahahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

Working...
                          X