Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dkp the king give me a beat i'll murder it... check this shit out.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dkp the king give me a beat i'll murder it... check this shit out.

Spiderman on the flow just spinning it like it's a web hard body call me disastrous I'm that tough ate a black widow then coughed it right back up, you better believe I'm flying I'm heavenly it's a tragedy you don't know me Kaden more magical then Chris Angel take the card and break the window prisoner nope can't send me to purgatory.

Comment

Originally posted by DustinKPinson View Post
      Spiderman on the flow just spinning it like it's a web hard body call me disastrous I'm that taugh ate a black widow then coughed it right back up, you better believe I'm flying I'm heavenly it's a tragedy you don't know me Kaden more magical the Chris Angel take the card and break the window prisoner nope can't send me to purgatory.

Comment

Toughest in the world double x call me dosequis got kegs of Corona habla espanolee no ssssirrreeee learn English Mexican, look at him he looking rough while I'm sweet hill billy looking grizzly bear I'd stomp you without a care, shake your hand and that watch gone just tell you to cough up the wallet I don't even need a gun I've got two I'm strong armed.

Told you I was a king Kaden, believe me yet?

Comment

Toughest in the world double x call me dosequis got kegs of Corona habla espanolee no ssssirrreeee learn English Mexican, look at him he looking rough while I'm sweet hill billy looking grizzly bear I'd stomp you without a care, shake your hand and that watch gone just tell you to cough up the wallet I don't even need a gun I've got two I'm strong armed.

Comment

You better believe I chill with pussy cats, angellical girl you just look like a diamond smile shining want your arms up I'll put them there Mozart on the beat I'm so icey I consume heat Wayne Gretski doesn't have shit on me I'd dance around him faster then Muhammed, drop that Islamic terrorist I'm territorial Satanical Muslim should've never declared on this world meet your king cause I'm heaven sent.

Comment

You better believe I chill with pussy cats, angellical girl you just look like a diamond smile shining want your arms up I'll put them there Mozart on the beat I'm so icey I consume heat Wayne Gretski doesn't have shit on me I'd dance around him faster the then Muhammed, drop that Muslim terrorist I'm terroririal Satanical Muslim should've never declared on this world meet your king cause I'm heaven sent.

Comment

I've got so much swag just leave them looking retarded enigmatic he just looked confused. Puzzling haters using worlds like tools, glasses no i see straight kush got those eyes relaxed so I just lean back and chillax. Messy haired fool buy a comb and a toothbrush and get like me wear my white tee like a robe as I go Hugh Heffner on every girl.

Comment

I've got so much swag just leave them looking retarded enigmatic he just looked confused. Puzzling haters using worlds like tools, glasses no i see straight kush got those eyes relaxed so I just lean back and chillax. Messy haired fool buy a comb and a toothbrush and get like me wear my white tee like a robe as I go Hugh Heffner on every girl.

Comment

Baby girl I'm forever no need to shut up so much confidence I'm bordering arrogant big headed with a large chest wear it like the Teflon vest. 5'9 and I'd dunk on Yao Ming cause I dominate like Shaq then pop off like Kobe make the world my basket live with the dream team. Have more rings then Michael Jordan and Brady ain't even a thing so you shut up chica and pay me.

Comment

Baby girl I'm forever no need to shut up so much confidence I'm bordering arrogant big headed with a large chest wear it like the Teflon vest. 5'9 and I'd dunk on Yao Ming cause I dominate like Shaq then pop off like Kobe make the world my basket live with the dream team. Have more rings then Michael Jordan and Brady ain't even a thing so you shut up chica and pay me.
                      I'm a guy.

Comment

I was responding to the picture foolish tool, wild like a child treat life like I'm at recess just go playground on the World cause I'm not from here I'm heaven sent Anti Christ meet mr. Christian I don't bleed, consume belief hear your prayers in my head manipulating dreams feeling like you ate a whole sheet. Inventing verses poetry better then Shakespear.

World meet mr fearless, I see Evil burn it up Dexter leave no evidence take you down go gasoline on the crib no fingerprints. DNA I don't have that I'm celular call me the straight talk breathe Truth no need to be dishonest swagger better believe I have confidence, intelligence, charismatic all characteristics of leadership. Hahahaha this forum going to have to add me as a category when I'm done.
                        Last edited by DustinKPinson; 12-22-2011, 10:58 PM.

Comment

get
                          the
                          fuck
                          out

Comment

Working...
                          X