• Show
Clear All

Re: Reputation System Explained

This Was VERRYY Helpful. I Repped You +

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
      This Was VERRYY Helpful. I Repped You +
      Cheers Tune mate, yeah I upadated it, i got aload of new info on rep power and how it's actually how much rep you give to others, and not your actual level. Also I found out that members can't actually view who repped them, only comments, because I didn't realise Weezy Vets and staff can only see that haha

Comment

Im just a normal member Wisheezy, and i can see the people who repped me.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
          Im just a normal member Wisheezy, and i can see the people who repped me.
          Ohh right? I didn't know, I actually got that information from a vBulletin source, and also a staff member here.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
            Ohh right? I didn't know, I actually got that information from a vBulletin source, and also a staff member here.
            Yeah i definitely see who repped me lol. Only shows the last 5 people though.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Remember to rep this guy

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post

Remember to rep this guy
                LOL definitely didn't see that hahaha, I must've just clicked on any name and it was yours lol.

Comment

LOL definitely didn't see that hahaha, I must've just clicked on any name and it was yours lol.
                  LOL haha il rep you coz thats like free advertising and bro i tried repping yourself and Dino i dont think that their rep county thingy went any higher and i have like 16 reps but it shows 11 wtf is happening dere

Comment

LOL haha il rep you coz thats like free advertising and bro i tried repping yourself and Dino i dont think that their rep county thingy went any higher and i have like 16 reps but it shows 11 wtf is happening dere
                    Your rep power doesn't go up everytime that you rep someone, it slowly goes up, there must be many factors that determine when and how much rep power increases. Your reputation points is in that table in your settings, where it says your total number. Your rep power isn't you actual rep points, it's just how much you give when you rep others, for example when you repped me i got 11+ rep points because thats your rep power, and if I repped you you'd get 7 points because my rep power is 7. Understand ha?

Comment

Your rep power doesn't go up everytime that you rep someone, it slowly goes up, there must be many factors that determine when and how much rep power increases. Your reputation points is in that table in your settings, where it says your total number. Your rep power isn't you actual rep points, it's just how much you give when you rep others, for example when you repped me i got 11+ rep points because thats your rep power, and if I repped you you'd get 7 points because my rep power is 7. Understand ha?
                      but your still on 7

Comment

but your still on 7
                        Yeah mate let me explain this again:

My rep power is 7

"Rep Power: 7" So if i repped you right now you'd gain 7 reputation points not power. In your settings it shows you your total rep points (not power, rep power is completely different to points, when i said i gained 11 rep points it's because in my settings it shows my total rep POINts which had increased from you +repping me ).

My rep power only goes up when I rep others, I think at least anyway.

Comment

Fuck man this bullshit is confusing if it were up to me it would be like:
                          i repped you you get one more point someone repped me i get one point none of this bullshit rep power Keep it simple

Comment

Working...
                          X