This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
    Hey guys not sure where else to post this but I can't seem to give thanks anymore? That option doesn't even come up for me. I could, but now I can't. Any particular reason?
    There is a limit to 5 or 7 per 24 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
      There is a limit to 5 or 7 per 24 hours.
      Sorry to annoy you again Danny, but when I am searching the forum, how do I search for just threads? So, like I started that last.fm thread the other day cause when I searched the forum nothing came up. And a lot of the time I will search for something (say Supra Chimera) and I will just get a whole bunch of posts that mention Supra, or Chimera, when I am sure there is a designated thread there somewhere for me to post in.

Make sense? I just don't want to keep starting up threads that have already been made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
        Sorry to annoy you again Danny, but when I am searching the forum, how do I search for just threads? So, like I started that last.fm thread the other day cause when I searched the forum nothing came up. And a lot of the time I will search for something (say Supra Chimera) and I will just get a whole bunch of posts that mention Supra, or Chimera, when I am sure there is a designated thread there somewhere for me to post in.

Make sense? I just don't want to keep starting up threads that have already been made.
        go to "advanced search" under the search box. In the "search for" box there a drop down menu that says "search entire posts" the second option on it is to search thread titles only. If that's what you mean?
        Last edited by Liz; 10-30-2014, 01:58 AM.
        None

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
          go to "advanced search" under the search box. In the "search for" box there a drop down menu that says "search entire posts" the second option on it is to search thread titles only. If that's what you mean?
          Yep exactly thanks mate

Comment

• Reputation System Explained

definitely no reputation system. Serebii had it enabled for a while and it was a disaster with people using it to troll or otherwise reputation-bash people who didnt agree with them, such as the debate threads. Eventually it was disabled again, very likely for these exact reasons.But yeah, like it was said before, negative rep just makes people feel rotten, and I know thats not the kind of thing people want to see here. Besides, we dont need a reputation system anyway. Let a persons actions, personalty, and contributions account for that instead.
            1nkc.ru

Comment

Working...
            X