X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reputation System Explained

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
    this means im popular right
    No, it doesn't mean you're popular, it's a reputation system not a popularity system. That's not negative reputation Frank, negative reputation will show up as a red square. That's a nutural reputation square, whoever repped you has 0 reputation power and therefore it didn't add to your total reputation points.

Frank seriously mate can you just read my first point it clearly explains what 100 reputation points does to yours bars, it explains everthing, I didn't spend like 30 minutes typing it out for nothing, please.

@Woocky, you're on the right page, literally scroll down and it should be located at the bottom of the settings page in a table listing your latest 5 reputation comments

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      No, it doesn't mean you're popular, it's a reputation system not a popularity system. That's not negative reputation Frank, negative reputation will show up as a red square. That's a nutural reputation square, whoever repped you have 0 reputation power and therefore it didn't add to your total reputation points.

Frank seriously mate can you just read my first point it clearly explains what 100 reputation points does to yours bars, it explains everthing, I didn't spend like 30 minutes typing it out for nothing, please.

@Woocky, you're on the right page, literally scroll down and it should be located at the bottom of the settings page in a table listing your latest 5 reputation comments
      Sorry bro but uv edited like 20 times i didnt know it held it

Comment

Originally posted by Jamerson View Post
        i dont know how i got 29 reps..
        and how do i know when someone reps me? look through all of my posts? lmao
        Read my first post it clearly explains abosolutely everything that everyone keeps asking. I keep adding information so read the first thread post before asking a question if you still are unsure please

(I keep updating it as I find out more information, please I spent like 30 minutes writing it out I don't want to re-explain it everytime)
        Last edited by Wisheezy; 06-12-2010, 05:30 AM.

Comment

• Re: Reputation System Explained

bro il rep you now and tell me if you see anything
          Lol, yeah. Now I see it.
          Thanks bro! +Rep

Comment

iv just realized that for every 100 posts your rep power goes up by 1

Comment

iv just realized that for every 100 posts your rep power goes up by 1
              It does explain that in my explanation lol

Comment

I have 0 Rep =/

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  It does explain that in my explanation lol
                  apologies Sir i just noticed that and was like

Comment

I there anyway to see who I have recently gave rep to, cuz when I give rep to people nothing happens, then I click again and it says that I have to spread some rep before giving it to the same user again???

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      I there anyway to see who I have recently gave rep to, cuz when I give rep to people nothing happens, then I click again and it says that I have to spread some rep before giving it to the same user again???
                      Nope, not that I'm aware of. You can't give the same user reputation probably within a certain time period to prevent spam and abuse of the system. I think though, if you spread reputation around(like it says) giving others reputation it will let you rep that certain user again I think.

Comment

Why Does It Say I Got 12 But When I Go On My Rep Bar It Says 53

Comment

man i call bullshit on this rep shit. i got a red bar already have have posted maybe three times since the site has been back up
                          http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
                          Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Working...
                          X