This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by didoweezy View Post
    i think the forums aint as active as it used to be cuz we're in a Wayne drought season in 2013 he released an album and a mixtape and his next project is expected by the end of 2014-mid 2015 so....
    exactly, thats too far away lol.

Comment

• A 'Live Search' function on the search bar is nice. I saw it on another Vbulletin forum not sure if it's something official or a hack but it was running on 4.0.5. Decent feature seemed to work really well, perhaps something to look into.

----------------------------

Also on page 1 of Daniels mixtape there are some errors at the top, maybe something to do links on that page? Not sure. Just thought I'd let use know.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/dow...ets-chill.html

Code:
      [B]Warning[/B][COLOR=#3E3E3E]: Illegal string offset 'link' in [/COLOR][B][path]/includes/class_bbcode.php[/B][COLOR=#3E3E3E] on line [/COLOR][B]2777[/B]

[B]Warning[/B][COLOR=#3E3E3E]: Illegal string offset 'link' in [/COLOR][B][path]/includes/class_bbcode.php[/B][COLOR=#3E3E3E] on line [/COLOR][B]2791[/B]

[B]Warning[/B][COLOR=#3E3E3E]: Illegal string offset 'link' in [/COLOR][B][path]/includes/class_bbcode.php[/B][COLOR=#3E3E3E] on line [/COLOR][B]2777[/B]

[B]Warning[/B][COLOR=#3E3E3E]: Illegal string offset 'link' in [/COLOR][B][path]/includes/class_bbcode.php[/B][COLOR=#3E3E3E] on line [/COLOR][B]2791[/B]
      @Danny M @Wisheezy

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        A 'Live Search' function on the search bar is nice. I saw it on another Vbulletin forum not sure if it's something official or a hack but it was running on 4.0.5. Decent feature seemed to work really well, perhaps something to look into.

----------------------------

Also on page 1 of Daniels mixtape there are some errors at the top, maybe something to do links on that page? Not sure. Just thought I'd let use know.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/dow...ets-chill.html

Code:

@Danny M @Wisheezy
        I will look into a live search hack and my host did an upgrade on the server this morning, so I'm pretty sure those error codes displayed at the top of the page are something to do with that update. I'll speak to my host and get the problem fixes asap

Comment

• I've been on a bunch of forums and I love the way this one is built. I say we change the name of it or something. Add more sections, turn it in to a different forum.

Mass appeal.
          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
            I've been on a bunch of forums and I love the way this one is built. I say we change the name of it or something. Add more sections, turn it in to a different forum.

Mass appeal.
            No this is a forum for Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
              No this is a forum for Lil Wayne
              Idk how else we could make it more popular. It's definitely possible though.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                Idk how else we could make it more popular. It's definitely possible though.
                I know, it's funny because I see a lot of people reading threads but they don't post in them

The forum does get more active when a Lil Wayne project is getting ready to drop, however we are in a drought right now =/

Maybe @Danny M and @Wisheezy could promote it more ?

Comment

I know, it's funny because I see a lot of people reading threads but they don't post in them

The forum does get more active when a Lil Wayne project is getting ready to drop, however we are in a drought right now =/

I don't think that's necessary, lwhq has so many members, plus there is no other fansite of lil wayne as big as this one. google lil wayne and it is one of the first results of your search. what else should they do? and I personally don't need much more members, more members probably will mean more assholes who I don't want on this forum! even if they will be banned IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post

I don't think that's necessary, lwhq has so many members, plus there is no other fansite of lil wayne as big as this one. google lil wayne and it is one of the first results of your search. what else should they do? and I personally don't need much more members, more members probably will mean more assholes who I don't want on this forum! even if they will be banned IMO.

Comment

Wait I got an idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                      Good point ?

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                      Wait I got an idea.
                      ?

Comment

Good point ?

?
                        Post a pic of your butt .

Comment