Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does my profile not have a status anymore?

Ever since I changed my avy I havent seen it

@Danny M @Wisheezy

Edit: Nevermind it came back
    Last edited by SwagSwag; 03-07-2013, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• i keep gettting automatically logged out...this hasnt happened to me before...any ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
        i keep gettting automatically logged out...this hasnt happened to me before...any ideas?
        what, when you're browsing? or after inactivity? Happens to me often, depends on what's happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          what, when you're browsing? or after inactivity? Happens to me often, depends on what's happening.
          after inactivity....just found it weird because ive been using the forums for about 2 years now, and this is the first time it has been happening to me after inactivity

Comment

after inactivity....just found it weird because ive been using the forums for about 2 years now, and this is the first time it has been happening to me after inactivity
            Yeah same thing happens to me. Sometimes i'll go a few months without it, then it'll happen. It's just security. But in good practise maybe clear your cache too.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
              Yeah same thing happens to me. Sometimes i'll go a few months without it, then it'll happen. It's just security. But in good practise maybe clear your cache too.
              Isn't there an option to click "remember me"?

So it keeps you logged in all the time.

Comment

• I get on this forum atleast every 30 min, never been auto-logged out.

but for real. i am always on the forum, lol.
                ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                  I get on this forum atleast every 30 min, never been auto-logged out.

but for real. i am always on the forum, lol.
                  I never got auto-logged out either, I mean I got the forums as the first page in my iphone's safari...so whatever I'm doing, either I'm outside, working or alone at home, I'm always checking on it...
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• I was looking at the Weezythnxyou.com blog and i was wondering why we dont do something simliar on the homepage here like a certain section where we can read all of waynes prison letters and PSA and all that like a 'fan apperciation' section

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                      I was looking at the Weezythnxyou.com blog and i was wondering why we dont do something simliar on the homepage here like a certain section where we can read all of waynes prison letters and PSA and all that like a 'fan apperciation' section
                      good idea

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        good idea
                        I got no idea how to tag could you tag Wisheezy and DannyM so we could get the post seen and see how there feeling the idea

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                          I got no idea how to tag could you tag Wisheezy and DannyM so we could get the post seen and see how there feeling the idea
                          [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION]

but i dont think they are active anymore

Comment

Working...
                          X