Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey [MENTION=35701]DannyM[/MENTION] how come we can't view spoiler tags on mobile?

Everytime I click the spoiler button to view a post it never works.

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
      Hey @DannyM how come we can't view spoiler tags on mobile?

Everytime I click the spoiler button to view a post it never works.
      The style doesn't use javascript because the whole point of the style is to load fast on mobile devices.

And the spoiler tags use javascript. I will look now though to see if there is a possible fix for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        The style doesn't use javascript because the whole point of the style is to load fast on mobile devices.

And the spoiler tags use javascript. I will look now though to see if there is a possible fix for it.
        Gotcha... Thanx tho!

Comment

• Danny and co I am still struggling with the search section. I keep making new threads cause I can't find old ones,I just get the message sorry no matches found..

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
            Danny and co I am still struggling with the search section. I keep making new threads cause I can't find old ones,I just get the message sorry no matches found..
            Yea, it's kinda random, sometimes searching phrases in parenthesis instead of just words helps. I don't think it will look for common words. Also I can run the same search on different days and get different results. Don't know why.
            None

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
              Yea, it's kinda random, sometimes searching phrases in parenthesis instead of just words helps. I don't think it will look for common words. Also I can run the same search on different days and get different results. Don't know why.
              its usually decent, try and do advanced search maybe that'll help

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                Danny and co I am still struggling with the search section. I keep making new threads cause I can't find old ones,I just get the message sorry no matches found..
                Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                i have problems with the search section as well, figured out that you can find threads much better if you type in this on google:
                "site:lilwaynehq . com (without space) 'thread you are searching for' "
                works better than if you search directly on lwhq

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                  i have problems with the search section as well, figured out that you can find threads much better if you type in this on google:
                  "site:lilwaynehq . com (without space) 'thread you are searching for' "
                  works better than if you search directly on lwhq
                  yep I usually do that aswell

Search function sucks

Comment

• What are permission groups? I've never seen anyone in one?
                    None

Comment

• Did the lilwaynehq app get deleted from the app store or something? I had to delete it so i could update my phone but when i went back to download it it's nowere to be found i even went on the blog and tried to get it from the link on there and it doesn't pull up anything!! Is it my phone that's trippin or did something happen to it??
                      Last edited by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590; 11-04-2014, 08:45 AM.
                      [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
                      Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
                      God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

• Originally posted by WEEZYFUCKINBBY11590 View Post
                        Did the lilwaynehq app get deleted from the app store or something? I had to delete it so i could update my phone but when i went back to download it it's nowere to be found i even went on the blog and tried to get it from the link on there and it doesn't pull up anything!! Is it my phone that's trippin or did something happen to it??
                        Yeah I removed it from the store, it was too expensive to have on there. What about just using the mobile version of the website

Comment

• How about changing the forum display and make it look like C5? i think it will be dope

Comment

Working...
                          X